Reflux alternative treatment is a popular search engine term these days! Thousands of acid reflux sufferers who once relied on antacids and medication are now turning to healthier and natural ways to treat their heartburn.
If you suffer from acid reflux more than 3 times a week, this may be the most important article you read in the next year. Because as you probably have figured out, antacids and medications are only a band-aid for treating GERD (Gastro esophageal reflux disease).
Pharmaceutical companies are making billions because their slogan ‘once an antacid customer…always an antacid customer’. But you may never have to take an antacid again if you use a reflux alternative treatment.
Curing Acid Reflux with ‘An Apple A Day’
Do you remember always hearing the saying, ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away’? It seemed like I heard that all the time while I was growing up. And now that my career is centered around natural health, I think the man who coined that phrase was a genius.
And if you suffer from acid reflux, this phrase may be even more beneficial! Here are some tips on restoring health to your esophagus and lower esophageal sphincter (LES) which will in effect… cure acid reflux.
1. To cure acid reflux you must learn how to restore health to both the esophagus tissue and sphincter tissue. The esophagus is the tube that carries food to your stomach. The sphincter (LES) is the muscle flap that keeps the food and stomach acid in the stomach. Because refluxed acid is extremely acidic, the tissue for both the esophagus and sphincter is most likely damaged. Learning how to restore the health of both these tissues is extremely important.
2. An apple is a great natural antacid. Instead of taking an antacid for your next flare-up, try eating a slice of red apple. For some reason, many of my customers will never leave home without their bag of sliced red apples. An apple a day, may keep the heartburn away.
3. Another great way to restore health to both the esophagus and LES is with honey. Honey is probably one of the oldest natural remedies. Honey has been shown to naturally restore tissue, increase circulation and fight bacteria. Taking 3 teaspoons a day is recommended. One teaspoon right before bed is extremely beneficial.
4. You may also wish to allow the esophagus and sphincter to heal properly during your first 3 days of your reflux alternative treatment. You can do this by simply by eating soft foods for 2-3 days. Avoid crunchy and hard foods which can scratch and aggravate the tissue.
5. Lastly, you should also drink plenty of water. Drinking one full glass of water after every meal or snack can help create a LES tight seal over the stomach. A tight seal will not allow your stomach acid to be refluxed.
How to Cure and Prevent Acid Reflux
Curing acid reflux has everything to do with your esophagus and sphincter’s health. Unfortunately, most reflux sufferers have no clue how to take care and strengthen the tissue of both systems. Though these 5 tips are helpful, they are just the tip of the iceberg for curing this acid reflux.
If you would like an alternative reflux treatment that works in 24 hours or less, please visit our website tonight. We offer a 100% guaranteed remedy report for the price of a meal that has helped thousands of sufferers treat themselves at home. Download your copy now!
Joe Barton promises 3 things with his Reflux Alternative Treatment Report. It is 100% guaranteed to work, it gives simple step by step instructions and it uses that best natural health research!