Ouch! You are suffering from the most painful type of arthritis, gout, and you are looking for some immediate natural gout relief. You have found the right place! By the end of this article, you will have the basic knowledge to cure your gout symptoms with natural gout remedies.
Thousands of people are switching to natural remedies each year and many of them are gout sufferers. The greatest reason is because there is no traditional medication to cure gout. Most doctors simply prescribe pain-killers and allow gout to run its course. If you would like a permanently disfigured joint, keep using painkillers.
Fortunately, the internet and natural health advocates are spreading the word that gout can be cured by flushing uric acid naturally. And the only way to flush uric acid is to use simple remedies and lifestyle tips. Let me explain!
Why a Natural Gout Remedy?
Gout has been around for centuries. In fact, it was once called the king’s disease because kings were commonly the victims of gout. Because of research, we now understand why kings often suffered from this painful disease.
Studies show that gout sufferers are often eating the wrong types of foods (high in purines) and live an inactive lifestyle. Unfortunately, the average 21st century lifestyle is conducive to gout too.
Fortunately, research has come a long ways in the past 20 years. We now know what a person must do to cure gout. And it starts with flushing uric acid which forms into crystals that develop between the joints. And you can flush this with a natural remedy.
Flush Your Uric Acid with These Tips
1. The first tip should always be to drink plenty of water. Make sure to drink water throughout the whole day with the goal of drinking about 12 -eight ounce glasses of water. You will notice you may need to make more restroom stops but this is good. Uric acid is flushed through your urine.
2. You should also educate yourself on everything that can boost the uric acid levels in your body. You should avoid the following: red meats, sea food, beans, lentils, peas and alcohol.
3. One great remedy is to be drinking an eight ounce glass of water with a half teaspoon of baking soda. Baking soda has been shown to dissolve uric acid crystals plus increase the solubility of uric acid.
4. Recent studies have shown the 3 key vitamins are critical in the fight against gout and also the prevention of gout. Gout sufferers are commonly deficient in vitamins A, B5 and E. You should consider supplementing these today.
5. Finally, you may also wish to try a simple remedy like alfalfa. The herb alfalfa has been shown to neutralize high levels of uric acid. You can find alfalfa at any health store and benefit from it in hours.
Cure Gout in Hours!
Imagine curing your gout symptoms in less than 2 hours! Imagine knowing every researched natural gout remedy that is proven to work!
If you would like to learn how to cure gout in hours, please visit our website today. We offer a 100% guaranteed Natural Gout Relief Remedy Report that is 50% off and downloadable in minutes. Cure yourself tonight!
Natural! Researched! Guaranteed! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer the only 100% guaranteed Natural Gout Relief Remedy Report. Get yours now for the price of 1 meal!