You are not alone! Thousands of UTI sufferers search the internet each day to find simple urinary tract remedies. Most of these people have already tried antibiotics with no avail. Others have heard the risk involved with taking side-effect laden antibiotics and want an alternative treatment.
Fact! Urinary tract infection antibiotics will not work about 25% of the time. Many patients will redevelop the infection within the next few months.
Fact! Antibiotics work by killing bacteria. Unfortunately, your urinary tract has ‘good’ bacteria and ‘bad’ bacteria (E coli). Antibiotics kill both types of bacteria and often leave the urinary tract unhealthy and more susceptible to infections.
If you want immediate help, you can cure your urinary tract infection using simple urinary tract remedies. Here are 5 secrets your doctor will never share with you!
5 Urinary Tract Remedies
1. Don’t take antibiotics! Antibiotics will do more harm in the long run to your bladder and tract. A great way to build up your bladder health and immunity is to supplement vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid). Vitamin C is naturally found in many fruits and vegetables and is known for building up your immunity. Zinc lozenges are also great for your body’s ability to absorb the ascorbic acid. Supplement 2000-3000 mg daily.
2. Water is also a very healthy habit for your body. Water is a natural flusher that keeps the bad stuff out of your body. By staying well hydrated, your bladder will continually be flushed. This can be preventative and part of your treatment.
3. Your diet is also very important to UTI relief. A well balanced diet with plenty of whole foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds would be very beneficial to a sufferer. For instance, fresh parsley has been shown to provide the urinary system with apiol. Apiol is a volatile oil that acts as a urinary tract antiseptic. By eating parsley, you will notice instant relief from the discomfort and pain you feel in your bladder.
4. To cure a urinary tract infection, you need a strong count of ‘good’ bacteria. You can do this with yogurt! Acidophilus and bifidus help restore a normal pH balance in the system by helping regenerate the ‘good’ bacteria that populates and defends your digestive and urinary tracts. Make sure you look at the labels.
5. Finally, you have probably heard about the wonders of cranberries. Cranberries have been shown to help with infections. Cranberries contain a natural compound to detach the E coli bacteria from the bladder walls. Unfortunately, most people just eat a few cranberries and hope to see a miracle. Natural health experts suggest a cranberry remedy with a few ingredients (cranberries and parsley being 2 of the ingredients).
Cure Your Infections in 12 Hours of Less
Curing your urinary tract infection can be reality with simple, step by step urinary tract remedies. If you would like to see results in hours, please visit our website today. You can cure and prevent any infection within 12 hours… Guaranteed!
With a few ingredients, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing guarantee a complete cure from any urinary tract infection. Learn about 100% Guaranteed, step by step Urinary Tract Remedies now!