Thousands of high blood pressure sufferers are turning to a hypertension alternative and forgoing on medications. Part of this natural health fad is because side effects for synthetic medications are becoming more and more severe. Other patients are becoming more and more educated on an alternative treatment for high blood pressure.
Fact! High blood pressure can become normalized in weeks with a healthy diet, nutrition plan, proper minerals, supplements, exercise and herbal therapy.
In this article, you will learn 7 simple ways to eventually normalize your pressure and be drug-free forever.
How to Become Natural
Once upon a time, staying drug-free was frowned upon and was even considered taboo. However, research and studies have shown that some medications are causing more harm than just the unpleasant side effects. For instance, hypertension medications give the patient a false-hope that their pressure is normalized when the medication is just relaxing the plaque-filled arteries.
Fortunately, your body is very miraculous and can naturally flush the cholesterol and plaque that has been built up for years. Here are some simple ways you can begin your hypertension alternative treatment.
7 Tips to Normalize Blood Pressure
1. Drinking water is a very smart way to flush your body and lose weight. You should be drinking about 16 ounces of water for every 2 hours you are awake. Drinking water will reduce hunger pains and will also flush cholesterol, toxins, uric acid and even plaque. Drink up!
2. Your diet can also help flush your body. If you suffer from high blood pressure, the best foods you can eat are ones that are high in water soluble dietary fiber. That means you should eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, oat bran and whole grains. Try to get at least 5-7 serving of fruits and veggies a day.
3. Losing weight is a great way to normalize your pressure. Here are some simple tips you can try. Drink only water. Reduce your intake of carbohydrates. Eat smaller meals every 4 hours you are awake. And avoid fast food joints.
4. Obviously, you should avoid salt, cholesterol and saturated fats.
5. Minerals and nutrients are especially important if you suffer from hypertension. For instance, potassium is quite possibly the most important nutrient you get because it helps remove waste from the body (cholesterol and plaque). Therefore, you should try to get 4,700 mg daily. The following foods are high in potassium: apricots, avocados, bananas, cantaloupe, melons, kiwi, milk, orange juice, oranges, spinach, meat and poultry.
6. One popular herbal remedy is garlic. Garlic is quite possibly the miracle herb and has been shown to lower cholesterol which is great for normalizing blood pressure.
7. Finally, Vitamin B5 which comes from beans, peas, vegetables, fish and whole grains helps the body make coenzyme A, a deficiency of which can cause low energy levels. It may help improve heart function and detoxify the body.
And this is only the very tip of the iceberg…
Cure Yourself in Days
Did you know that there is a 100% guaranteed way to naturally normalize high blood pressure? Learn more about a researched, step by step Hypertension Alternative treatment that works in days.
Are you interested in the latest research on a hypertension alternative treatment? Joe Barton has helped thousands of high blood pressure sufferers and would love to help you. Download a copy today.