You have been looking up information about natural health urinary tract infection tips. And you probably have found that there is more information out there than you expected. The truth is that there are numerous ways to cure and prevent urinary tract infections. But what is valid and researched?
In fact, preventing and curing an infection walk hand in hand. Therefore, if you choose to prevent an infection; you are most likely going to cure your current infection as well.
Unfortunately, most U.T.I. sufferers have already tried antibiotics which have thrown their bladder health out of whack. But if you decide to try some simple natural health tips, you may cure your infection in less than 12 hours and prevent it for the rest of your life.
Here are 7 FREE tips to get you started!
How to Cure and Prevent a Urinary Tract Infection
These natural health urinary tract infection tips may be old news or be something you have never heard before. It is important that you make it a habit to try each tip daily.
1. Your body needs to be flushed daily. Unfortunately, about 80% of Americans are dehydrated which leads to improper flushing of toxins, bacteria and even radicals. You can start flushing your infection by drinking 2 tall glasses of water for every 2 hours you are awake. If you drink water throughout the day, you have a better chance of preventing and curing your infection.
2. You might also wish to eat a diet that is rich in water soluble fiber from fruits and vegetables. Fiber will naturally flush your body as well as water. Try to eat more vegetables than fruits because of the high sugar (and acid) content in fruits. Eat at least 4-6 servings per day.
3. A great remedy to try is parsley. Parsley contains a compound called apiol which is a volatile oil that acts like an antiseptic for the bladder. You could notice relief in hours after consuming this garnish.
4. You may also wish to try Alka-Seltzer which will help relieve pain and burning. It will also maintain the pH of the urinary system.
5. Foods that contain a high acid content will make your symptoms worse. It is important to avoid these foods during your treatment: coffee, tea, chocolate, cola, guava, oranges, pineapples, strawberries, tomatoes, red wine, carbonated beverages, steak, corn, eggs and sour cream.
6. If you have taken antibiotics, these are some foods that will restore your pH balance: kale, spinach, potatoes, yams, zucchini, carrots, squash, onions, broccoli and mustard greens.
7. Here are also some foods that will flush the ‘bad’ bacteria (E coli) from your tract: mineral water, beet greens, eggplant, green beans, avocado, grapes, pears, and apples.
8. Finally, an increase in kidney function helps the body get rid of toxins and increases the flow of urine. And alfalfa is a great way to increase the kidney function ability. Alfalfa juice concentrate is a great remedy for UTI.
Cure Your Infection in 12 Hours or Less
Did you know that there is a 100% guaranteed (for 6 months) Natural Health Urinary Tract Infection Cure? If you are interested in research-based, step by step natural remedy, please visit us today.
If you think these 8 tips are helpful, wait till you see our Remedy Report.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer the only Natural Health Urinary Tract Infection that is 100% guaranteed, research-backed and step by step. Download your remedy report now for the price of a meal.