After taking antacids for years, are you finally ready to look for a GERD Alternative? Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (also called GERD) is becoming more and more common and millions of people are caught in the vicious cycle of antacids. But thousands are not…
Did you know that antacids and medications most often only provide temporary relief to your reflux problem? In most cases, sufferers think that antacids are the only treatment for their continuous heartburn. They couldn’t be more wrong!
A GERD alternative treatment allows you to cure acid reflux naturally by using simple remedies or health tips to heal your esophagus and sphincter. Let me explain!
Alternative Treatment Facts You Should Know
If you understand what is causing your reflux problem, you are more likely to cure it naturally. These 5 facts will help you better understand your disease and treat it naturally.
1. The first thing you should understand is that reflux is most often caused by a damaged lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The sphincter is a muscle flap that sits atop the stomach and allows food in the stomach and keeps stomach acid in. Unfortunately, many people have damaged their sphincter from years of neglect and bad habits. However, there are simple ways to strengthen and rebuild sphincter tissue.
2. Antacids should not be taken for more than 2 weeks. Antacids are simply a band-aid to neutralize the refluxed stomach acid. Though you may feel more comfortable, it will eventually make matters worse. Finally, you should only take antacids occasionally. After 2 weeks, gastrin can be produced in the body which is conducive with cancer.
3. The best GERD alternative is one that helps the sphincter strengthen and rebuild tissue. For instance, honey is a great remedy to try. Honey has often been referred as the miracle remedy because it has been shown to rebuild tissue, and be antibacterial. You should try to take 3 teaspoons of pure honey every day (1 before you go to bed).
4. Another natural antacid you may wish to try is a red apple. Red apples have been shown to act as natural antacids with only positive effects. My dad has been eating red apple slices for 30 years now (and staying reflux free). Nibble on a slice of apple if you feel an attack coming on.
5. Finally, you may wish to drink plenty of water. Water has been said to have thousands of benefits and helping treat GERD is one of them Make sure to drink a full glass of water after every meal or snack. Water creates a tight seal for sphincter around the stomach. You should drink 16 ounces of water for every 2 hours you are awake.
Treat Your Acid Reflux in Hours… Guaranteed!
Imagine never having to deal with acid reflux again? Imagine a 100% guaranteed GERD Alternative that is researched and step by step. With our top 7 remedies, you may forget you ever suffered from reflux. Visit us today.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of GERD sufferers with an Acid Reflux Remedy Report. For a 100% guarantee (for 6 months), discover our top 7 remedies right now.