Removing gallstones does not have to occur with a surgery that removes an organ, the gallbladder. In fact, thousands of people are now trying a simple gallstone remedy to help pass the gallstone(s) trapped in their bile ducts. And you can too!
By the end of this article, you will know 5 simple facts to help you pass your gallstone(s) from the comfort of your home. And the best part about it is that you don’t need a $15,000 surgery to treat this disease.
Let me explain!
5 Facts about Removing Gallstones
1. Removing your gallbladder should be the last resort for treating gallstones. Though many doctors recommend this surgery, also called a cholecystectomy. More and more doctors are now telling their patients to try to pass them naturally, like kidney stones.
The main reason behind this switch to natural health is because people who remove their gallbladder are more likely to be diagnosed with bowel and colon cancers in longitudinal studies. Make sure you try to flush your gallbladder before you remove your gallbladder.
2. Flushing your gallbladder and colon are 2 simple ways to try to pass the stone from your bile ducts. In fact, there is an extremely high success rate with this remedy. Most remedies use ingredients like olive oil, grapefruit, lemons, Epsom salt, water, ornithine capsules and black walnut tincture. Your gallstone should pass in your stool in 24 hours.
3. Curing and preventing gallstones walk hand in hand. Therefore, after you pass your gallstones it is important that you continue to keep your body (as well as your bowel and gallbladder flushed). A great way to do this is with drinking plenty of water. You should be drinking about 16 ounces of water for every 2 hours you are awake. Water naturally flushes cholesterol which is primarily the source for most gallstones.
4. Another great tip that most Americans fail in is eating plenty of fiber. Water soluble dietary fiber is by far the best fiber for you because it naturally flushes most of your body (including your gallbladder). This type of fiber is present in most fruits and vegetables. You should try to eat at least 5-7 servings daily for the best chance of removing gallstones.
5. Some people are just more prone to gallstones. With this said, you should remember what foods will put you at a higher risk. Your diet and nutritional plan are the most paramount factors you should remember when curing and preventing gallstones.
Foods to avoid would include the following: eggs, pork, onions, fowl, milk, citrus, corn, beans, nuts. You will notice that most of these foods have a higher fat content which leads to higher cholesterol.
How to Pass Gallstones Painlessly
Many people don’t try a gallstone remedy because they fear that it will be painful! This is a lie. You can painlessly pass your gallstones with a simple step by step remedy that is 100% guaranteed and 100% researched based.
To discover a simple way to remove gallstones, visit us today.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing Team have helped thousands of gallstone sufferers keep their organ and pass their gallstone(s) painlessly. If you are interested in removing gallstones and not organs, visit us now!