Antacids and medications are not doing the trick anymore and you are looking into remedies for heartburn and reflux. You have found the right place! By the end of this article you will know how to cure the cause of heartburn and learn 5 simple remedies you can try at home.
Unfortunately, you are not alone in this battle to find relief for reflux. Thousands of sufferers search the internet each day to find simple ways to cure their acid reflux problem. However, multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical companies are doing whatever they can to keep natural health information out of your hands.
If you are ready to break the vicious cycle of temporary relief from antacids and medication, this could be the most important information you read all year.
Remedies for Heartburn and…
The first thing you need to know about curing acid reflux (also known as heartburn) is that you need to strengthen and repair your damaged lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The LES is the muscle flap that sits atop your stomach. For most heartburn sufferers, the LES has been damaged from repeat stomach acid exposure and a poor diet.
Here are 5 tips to begin your alternative treatment today.
1. You should start your home treatment by avoiding all crunchy foods. Crunchy and hard foods will scratch your esophagus and LES. We suggest avoiding foods like granola, cereal, chips, crackers for 2-3 days while your LES begins to heal itself.
2. During first week or so of your treatment, you should be supplementing about 2-3 teaspoons of honey. Honey is often a miracle remedy when it comes to damaged tissue because honey has been shown to fight bacteria, block infection, combat inflammation, reduce pain, and improve circulation. It has also been shown to stimulate the regrowth of tissue. Make sure to take a teaspoon right before bed.
3. There are also lifestyle changes you should consider that might help. For instance, our customers have found success with the following: stop smoking, don’t drink alcohol, lose weight, eat smaller meals, wear loose-fitting clothing, avoid lying down for 3 hours after meal and raise head 6-8 inches while sleeping.
4. One popular cure my dad swears by is a red apple. Eating a red apple slice whenever you feel an attack coming on is a great natural remedy that many people do not know about.
5. Finally, a great drink and a great remedy is green tea with ginseng. This remedy has been a favorite for some because of the antioxidants plus it allows the LES to create a tight seal around the stomach. Try a cup of tea after a meal.
100% Guaranteed Remedies for Heartburn
Imagine knowing how to cure and prevent with simple remedies that have been researched and are 100% guaranteed! If these 5 tips give you hope, please visit our website for a 100% guaranteed, step by step, doctor approved Acid Reflux Remedy Report. Download your copy today.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands with Remedies for Heartburn Report. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, step by step remedies, and promised results, this is the perfect cure!