Thousands of high blood pressure sufferers will search the internet this month for ‘treatments hypertension‘. They are looking for simple and effective way to naturally cure high blood pressure. However, most patients will be unsuccessful and return to their life of medication.
Is there a way to naturally cure hypertension? Yes and in this article you will teach you how to cure high blood pressure with a 7 secrets that pharmaceutical companies do not want you to know.
How to Cure High Blood Pressure Naturally
Unfortunately, most Americans are under the assumption that the only treatment for high blood pressure is medication. Even with tons of research studies pointing to simple ways to normalize your score naturally, we seem to believe the propaganda that medication is the only way to cure our ailments.
In the case of high blood pressure, there are numerous ways to normalize your score using drug-free remedies. Here are a few tips to get you started!
1. Your diet is obviously very important to the reversal of high blood pressure. One of the most important things you can do is reduce your sodium intake to at least 2,300 mg of day, which is about the equivalent of a teaspoon of salt. Start looking at the labels.
2. Your diet should have plenty of grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, fish, poultry and dried beans. Avoid processed and fast foods because of the amount of sodium and preservatives in each.
3. Living a simpler live is always better. Some simple lifestyle changes that can reduce stress and normalize blood pressure are as follows: getting at least 8 hours of sleep, waking up at 6 AM, practicing breathing exercises, meditate or pray for at least 20 minutes a day, cut out the alcohol and cigarettes.
4. Researchers at Duke University found that getting more potassium could lower blood pressure by as many as 20 points for people most at risk for high blood pressure. Try to supplement at least the daily recommended allowance at 4,700 milligrams.
5. Herbal therapy may also be a great option for you. For instance, garlic is one herb that has been shown to lower cholesterol which will in turn lower high blood pressure. We recommend you supplement this herb in cloves but capsules will also work.
6. Flushing your body of cholesterol and plaque will help lower your cholesterol and help lower your high blood pressure. You can do this by drinking plenty of water. You should drink at least 12 glasses of water a day to benefit from this. You may also wish to get at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables which will also flush cholesterol and plaque. Make it a goal to only drink water as your beverage in a month.
7. Finally, the hawthorn herb is a widely used remedy in Europe to treat cardiovascular problems. Both the berries and flowers of the hawthorn plant are used in herbal preparations to make the heart and cardiovascular systems work more efficient. Hawthorn widens the blood vessels and will naturally normalize hypertension in weeks while accompanied with simple lifestyle changes.
Cure Hypertension Now
Are you realizing that curing hypertension is possible? Of course, and these 7 tips are only the tip of the iceberg for an alternative treatment. If you would like a 100% guaranteed, step by step, researched based Cure High Blood Pressure Remedy Report, please visit us today.
Joe Barton has helped thousands of high blood pressure sufferers with teaching them alternative treatments hypertension tips. Download a guaranteed remedy report today for 50% off.