You are finding the weight of the world on your big toe and are trying to search the internet for gout relief natural tips. You are not alone! With our diets becoming more and more processed and unhealthy, gout cases are skyrocketing according to published medical reports.
Unfortunately, doctors and major medical establishments claim there is still no cure for gout. Yet, thousands of patients claim that they have cured gout with using simple gout tips or remedies. Who is telling the truth?
You should be skeptical and try natural gout relief yourself! And you can start today!
Painkillers or Gout Relief Natural Remedies
The reason why there is no official ‘cure’ for gout is because doctors are still looking for a synthetic medicine that flushes the uric crystals between the affected joint. The doctor’s best treatment is expensive painkillers and a more expensive boot to keep pressure off the joint.
Fortunately, your body can naturally flush the uric crystals that are causing the pain but it is going to take more than medicine. In order to find permanent gout relief, you need to use your diet, supplements, vitamins and a healthier lifestyle for your treatment. These gout tips will help you find natural relief in hours.
5 Gout Tips to Remedy the Pain
1. You should immediately avoid foods that cause uric acid levels to jump. These foods are high in purines (cause of uric acid) and should be avoided until you cure gout: meats such as kidneys, liver, tripe and tongue, red meats, fish roe, scallops, shellfish, seafood, beans, lentils, peas and alcohol.
2. You should also learn what your body mass index (BMI) is and try to cut extra fat. If you are obese, your uric acid levels skyrocket! Did you know that about 75% of hunger pains are simply thirst pains? This makes sense considering about 80% of Americans are dehydrated and do not even know it. With this said, you should drink 2 cups of water for every 2 hours you are awake. This will help flush uric acid and help you lose weight.
3. Try to drink alkaline water with a pH greater than 7 which helps with uric acid regulation.
4. In one cup of water, mix a half teaspoon of baking soda and drink up. Baking soda will benefit you by dissolving the uric crystals and also increase the solubility of uric acid. Thus you will be able to flush the uric acid more effectively. Do this twice a day. (Hypertension sufferers should know that baking soda is high in sodium.)
5. Vitamin deficiencies are common in all gout sufferers. The 3 most common vitamins that are missing are vitamins A, B5 and E. Fortunately, Mother Nature provided these vitamins and many of the fruits we eat like cherries, strawberries, avocados, blueberries and grapes. Eat up!
6. You may also wish to try a herbal remedy like burdoch. Burdoch is effective in neutralizing uric acid in gout sufferers. You can find this at most health food stores.
Natural Gout Relief in 2 Hours
The best gout relief is to cure the cause of gout! Imagine being gout free in 2 hours from now! You might think this is impossible but thousands of people have cured gout with our simple, step by step Gout Remedy Report.
And the best part is that it is 100% satisfaction guaranteed (for 6 months), doctor approved and researched based with the latest natural health research. Download a copy today for 50% off!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of gout sufferers with their Gout Relief Natural Remedy Report! With a nearly perfect satisfaction rate and a 100% guarantee, you can’t afford not to cure gout.