Do kidney stones pass naturally? Yes, and thousands of sufferers are using a simple remedy for dissolving kidney stones at home. Unfortunately, your doctors will never tell you these simple tips because most of them are unaware of natural health. Most traditional medical schools do not teach any alternative treatments. That is why drinking water is usually your doctor’s best advice.
However, research has shown that there are numerous ways to pass kidney stones. In this article you will learn how your body was designed to flush the kidneys and help pass stones.
Do Kidney Stones Pass with Water?
Water is a great way to help your kidneys flush your stone(s). However, many people speed up the alternative treatment with natural remedies. Because kidney stones are typically caused by lack of water, millions of people suffer from this painful disease. In fact, countries that lack clean water and are located in hot and humid climates are usually hotbeds for kidney stones.
And as you can imagine, over the thousands of years of kidney stone pain, people have found countless ways to pass their pain and stones. Here are some of those secrets!
Remedy for Dissolving Kidney Stones
The following tips will be helpful to flush your kidneys and start beginning to dissolve the stones. Most stones are composed of calcium which is a very brittle mineral and can be dissolved quite quickly.
1. Obviously, you should be drinking plenty of water like your doctor suggested. However, you should also be drinking mineral-free (distilled) water which will not add to the size of your stones. A good rule of thumb would be to drink half your body weight in ounces per day. If you weigh 160 pounds, you should drink 80 ounces of water (or 10 cups).
2. You should also be allowing your diet to help flush the kidneys and dissolve the calcium. Fruit can do both because it is high in water soluble fiber (flushes kidneys) and it also contains natural acids which have been documented to dissolve calcium. Try to eat 4-5 servings of fruit a day.
3. Juniper is one of the best alternative treatments for healing and restoring the kidneys. The action of this herb is so immediate that the ache of kidney pain can be removed in minutes after chewing a few of the berries. Juniper is available at most natural food stores.
4. You should also try eating some vegetables with high amounts of chlorophyll. As you remember from biology, chlorophyll is the substance that makes the plant green and helps feed the plant. But, it also is a substance that helps flush the kidneys and colon. Asparagus is a great vegetable to regularly include in your diet.
5. Finally, you should also consider a phosphoric acid remedy. Phosphoric acid is present in some common beverages (gives a citric taste) and also in cleaning products (to dissolve calcium build up). The phosphoric acid remedy has become very popular because it dissolves kidney stones quickly. And because the liver does not regulate acids and bases, this remedy typically works for all sufferers.
Do Kidney Stones Pass? In 24 Hours!
Imagine being kidney stone free in less than 24 hours! With a 100% guaranteed remedy for dissolving kidney stones, you could be stone free by tomorrow! Try this 2 ingredient, step by step home treatment tonight by downloading the report now!
Do Kidney Stones Pass in 1 Day? Yes! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of kidney stone sufferers with a 100% guaranteed, doctor approved kidney stone remedy.