You may be wondering how to flush kidney stones. Most people follow their doctor’s recommendations to drink plenty of water but to no avail. And many people choose to drink plenty of water and try a kidney natural remedy too! The latter is more effective.
Research has found that there are many ways you can pass a kidney stone. Because kidney stones are typically made of calcium (which is a brittle mineral that is easily dissolvable), you may wish to flush your kidney stones using an alternative treatment.
Here are some tips to start your home treatment today!
Pass Kidney Stones with Kidney Natural Remedy
Here are some tips you may wish to try to be kidney stone free!
1. Research everywhere points that dehydration is a major cause for this disease. A good indicator if you are getting enough water is the color of your urine. Your urine should be almost clear and not dark yellow! A good rule of thumb would be to drink 2 cups of water for every 2 hours you are awake.
2. Until your kidney stone passes, you should only drink distilled water. Distilled water is water in its purest form with no minerals. Distilled water will not add to the composition of the kidney stone(s). You can find distilled water at any grocery store.
3. Exercise has thousands of benefits. And researchers have also found that exercise helps the kidney function more effectively. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to exercise at least 30 minutes every day until your stone(s) pass.
4. You should also be adding lemons or lemon juice to your water and diet. Lemons are a highly acidic fruit which can help dissolve calcium based kidney stones. And because 9 out of 10 kidney stones are calcium based, lemons are a great remedy. Acidic remedies work because the liver plays no role in acid base regulation.
5. Your diet is also an important part of any alternative treatment. Because a high fiber diet can help flush many organs, including the kidneys; it is important to get plenty of water soluble dietary fiber. Water soluble dietary fiber is present in all vegetables and fruits.
6. Finally, you may also wish to consider the phosphoric acid kidney stone remedy. Phosphoric acid is a very acidic and can help dissolve calcium kidney stones. In fact, many cleaning products contain phosphoric acid because of its dissolution properties. Obviously, do not drink cleaning products!
Phosphoric acid is in many common beverages too!
How to Flush Kidney Stones in 24 Hours
Would you try a 100% guaranteed Kidney Stone Remedy that is step by step and uses only 2 ingredients? Most people would!
If you are interested in a doctor approved, researched based cure that flushes kidney stones in less than 24 hours, please visit us today.
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Researched! Natural! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have taught thousands how to flush kidney stones naturally with 2 ingredients! Download the report now!