Each day, thousands of people will search for a natural remedy for urinary problems. Most UTI sufferers will continue to use antibiotics which only work for a short time before the infection redevelops. If you are tired of infection after infection, this article will teach you simple alternative treatment tips to cure UTI at home.
Though antibiotics are not completely bad, antibiotics usually cause more harm than good when it comes to urinary tract infections. In fact, studies have shown that UTI problems will redevelop 25% of the time after using antibiotics.
Here is why!
Cure UTI Antibiotic-Free
Your urinary tract is loaded with bacteria! Some of the bacteria is good bacteria and is helpful for urinary tract health. However, bad bacteria (E coli) can also be present and cause an infection. Because antibiotics have only been around in this last century, there were numerous remedies for this infection that are centuries old.
And because many of these remedies have been studied, researchers have found which alternative treatments work and which ones do not work! Here is a list of tips to cure UTI naturally.
Natural Remedy for Urinary Problems
1. Flush! Flush! Flush! You need to consistently flush the bacteria from your urinary tract by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Water can naturally keep the good and bad bacteria balanced plus purge the body of toxins and E coli. A good rule of thumb would be to drink 2 glasses of water a day.
2. A healthy immune system is extra important while fighting an infection. Therefore, you should get a quality vitamin C supplement along with a zinc supplement. Vitamin C, also called ascorbic acid, will naturally boost your immune system. And zinc will help the body absorb the vitamin C.
3. Cranberries are a very miraculous fruit. Studies have shown that cranberries contain a compound which actually helps the body purge bacteria that is clinging to the urinary tract’s walls. Though cranberries don’t solely cure UTI, they will certainly help.
4. If you have taken antibiotics, it is important to increase your good bacteria count. You should supplement acidophilus or eat yogurt several times per week. This will help the ‘good’ bacteria in your digestive and urinary systems.
5. You may also wish to try parsley which is a garnish that provides the urinary tract with apiol. Apiol is a volatile oil that acts as a urinary tract antiseptic. Parsley has been shown to start working after 20 minutes.
6. Finally, lifestyle habits are also important for curing and preventing urinary tract infections. Here are some simple rules. You should always urinate after intercourse. Always wipe from front to back. Never use any hygiene sprays.
Cure UTI in 12 Hours
Imagine curing UTI in less than 12 hours! Imagine a 100% guaranteed step by step remedy that has helped thousands of sufferers cure UTI. If you would like to finally cure and learn to permanently prevent urinary infections, please visit our website now. In moments you can start your alternative treatment from home!
Guaranteed to work in 12 Hours! With this guarantee on a UTI Cure, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands with a natural remedy for urinary infections.