There are thousands of gallstone sufferers who are searching for a simple and effective gallstone remedy today. Unfortunately, most of these people will not find what they are looking for. However, hundreds of sufferers will find researched alternative treatments to pass gallstones painlessly.
If you are schedule for gallbladder surgery, I encourage you to first try to pass your gallstones with some natural remedies. Because your gallbladder is an organ, you should do whatever you can to keep it in your body. Fortunately, all natural health doctors and some traditional doctors are now educating their patients on some simple ways to pass a gallstone before the last resort, surgery.
Here are some tips to try before surgery!
Pass Gallstone with these Gallstone Remedies
1. The first step to flushing a gallstone is to flush your gallbladder and liver. You can do this by drinking plenty of water. Studies have shown that you should drink about 16 ounces (2 cups) of water every 2 hours. At the end of the day, you will be well hydrated and both organs will be working more efficiently.
2. Research has also shown the liver and gallbladder work conjointly. Therefore, most gallstone remedies require you to flush both the liver and gallbladder. Our researchers have found that these remedies work even more effectively with a colon cleanse.
Colon cleanses help eliminate toxins from the gastrointestinal system, particularly the colon. The easiest way to cleanse the colon is with an enema kit which you can purchase at any drug store. We discourage the use of a saline enema because they are hard on your system.
3. Obviously, your diet is extremely important and a major part of this alternative treatment. A gallstone cure and gallstone prevention usually walk hand in hand. Therefore, it is important you avoid fattening and high cholesterol foods which can continue to hinder the liver and gallbladder.
4. On the flip side, you can also help cleanse your liver and gallbladder with eating the right foods. A good rule of thumb would be to get plenty of water soluble fiber which will help flush your system. All fruits and vegetables have water soluble fiber and you should try to eat 5-7 servings daily.
5. You may also wish to supplement Phosphatidylcholine (PC) which is a purified extract from lecithin. Phosphatidylcholine is one of the naturally occurring components of bile that helps protect against gallstone formation. Studies suggest that 300-2,000 mg per day of PC actually may aid in the dissolution of gallstones.
6. Finally, you should also supplement vitamin C. Vitamin C has been known for boosting your immune system but it also will convert cholesterol to bile. Try to get 3000 mg a day if you are suffering from gallstones.
Can a Gallstone Remedy Work? Yes!
You can painlessly pass your gallstones by tomorrow with a 100% guaranteed Gallstone Remedy. Allow our research and our risk-free guarantee to help you pass your gallstones at home. Avoid surgery with this step by step Gallstone Remedy Report!
Guaranteed! Research Based! Proven! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of sufferers with a simple and effective gallstone remedy. Download this report now!