There are numerous ideas behind gallstones natural remedies, but which ones do you trust? In this article, you will learn a few simple tips to help you pass your gallstone(s). And because gallbladder surgery is one of the most questionable surgeries commonly used, there are numerous people who are choosing gallstones natural remedies for an alternative treatment.
Unfortunately, almost a half million Americans do remove their gallbladder each year. If you are scheduled for gallbladder surgery, you must realize the keeping your organ is very important if you plan on living 20+ more years.
Here are some of the risks that could follow surgery.
Can a Gallstone Pass by Itself?
Gallstones can pass if you help your body pass them. However, many people never even consider natural remedies. Though surgery is a common practice for this disease, there are many risks involved.
Fact! People who remove their gallbladder have a heightened risk of both bowel and colon cancers.
It is also reported that post surgery side effects include: nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea which could all last years.
Fortunately, there is a better option to try before surgery. Gallstone natural remedies may help you pass your stone(s) in less than 24 hours. Here is how!
Gallstones Natural Remedies
The first step to a gallstone alternative treatment is to flush your body and your gallbladder. The following examples may be helpful if you wish to pass gallstones naturally.
1. Drink plenty of water! Water will naturally keep the liver, colon and gallbladder flushed. You should try to get at least 16 ounces of water for every 2 hours you are awake.
2. Milk thistle is also a popular remedy used to cleanse the liver and stimulate bile production when used in tincture or capsule form. In one study, silymarin (the active component in milk thistle) was shown to significantly reduce cholesterol levels in bile. The recommended amount to use is 600 mg of milk thistle per day.
3. Obviously, until your gallstones pass, you should avoid as much fattening and high cholesterol foods as possible. These foods can add to the gallstones! Instead, try eating at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables which are loaded in water soluble dietary fiber which will flush the gallbladder.
4. Vitamin therapy is also a popular treatment though there is less research on this alternative treatment. But one treatment that is very popular (among a few others) is Vitamin C which will convert cholesterol to bile thus lessening your chances of more gallstones forming. You should supplement 1000 mg of Vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) 3 times per day.
5. The liver and gallbladder work hand in hand. Therefore, it is important to cleanse the liver as well as the gallbladder. Ornithine capsules are a natural supplement you can purchase on-line or at most health food stores. Ornithine is an amino acid that helps your body metabolize fats and also helps your liver function more effectively.
Can a Gallstone Pass in 24 Hours? Yes!
Imagine calling your doctor and canceling your gallbladder surgery within the next 24 hours. Thousands of people do this each year with trying simple, effective and researched gallstones natural remedies.
If you would like to learn the simplest way to pass gallstones painlessly, visit our website for a 100% risk-free Guarantee!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of gallstone sufferers with Guaranteed, Research-Driven, and Step by Step Gallstones Natural Remedies. Download the report for 50% off.