Did you know that you may be able to remedy reflux with some simple ingredients you have in your refrigerator and cupboard? Most people think that antacids and medication are the only 2 options for gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD). Fortunately, you can cure heartburn naturally with simple dieting tricks.
In fact, antacids may actually be causing more harm than good. If you are taking antacids more than 14 days, you could be hiding a greater problem than acid reflux. Look on the label of your antacid and see for yourself!
Here are some tips to cure heartburn naturally! (Using No More Antacids!)
Remedy Reflux in Days
You may have noticed your reflux problem becoming worse and worse over the years. This is typical for heartburn sufferers who regularly take antacids. The reason why your acid reflux is becoming worse is because your esophagus and sphincter.
The esophagus is the tube that carries the food to the stomach. And the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) is the muscle flap that sits atop your stomach. Both tissues are typically damaged or weakened from years of heartburn abuse. However, you can remedy both tissues with simple alternative treatments.
Here are some tips to cure heartburn!
1. Curing GERD starts with curing your esophagus and sphincter. Here are some tips to allow the tissue to heal and strengthen. Eat only soft foods at the start of your alternative treatment. Only drink water as your beverage of choice for 3 days. Do not smoke in the beginning of your treatment.
2. Honey is also a great remedy. Honey should be eaten (1 teaspoon) at least 3 times per day and especially before bed. Honey is a great remedy because it blocks infection, reduces inflammation and has natural healing properties. Honey will naturally heal tissue quickly.
3. You may also wish to drink plenty of water. Water will keep the sphincter clean and create a tight seal over the stomach. You should drink a tall glass of water after every meal and snack.
4. A red apple has also been a very popular remedy. My dad has been using this remedy for almost 30 years now. If you feel a flare-up coming on, eat a slice of red apple immediately.
5. Apple cider vinegar has also been a popular remedy among our customers. Apple cider vinegar works because it is very acidic and helps your stomach digest the food. Many heartburn sufferers have too little stomach acid and therefore the food and acid is refluxed. You can help your stomach digest the food with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar daily. For a better taste, you should mix with one glass of water and a little honey.
Cure Heartburn Naturally in Hours
Imagine never having to buy another antacid or expensive medication again! Imagine curing your acid reflux by tomorrow. Imagine a step by step remedy to heal and strengthen your esophagus and sphincter.
You can remedy reflux in hours with our 100% guaranteed Acid Reflux Remedy Report. Download your copy now for 50% off!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped remedy reflux for thousands of heartburn sufferers with a 100% guaranteed Cure Heartburn Naturally Remedy Report.