You might be looking for a urinary track infection remedy because you have finally realized that antibiotics are not working. Studies have shown the UTI sufferers who take antibiotics have a 25% chance of redeveloping another infection within the next 6 months.
This is why many doctors are now calling it a urinary ‘track’ infection. It seems like patients are continually running around a ‘track’ of short lived cures that do not work. If you are tired of dealing with urinary tract infections, here is a urinary infection remedy that might work.
A Urinary ‘Track’ Infection Remedy
There is a reason why antibiotics will often not work. Antibiotics kill bacteria. Unfortunately, your urinary tract has both good and bad bacteria. If the bacteria count is unbalanced, an infection will ensuingly follow. And because antibiotics kill both good and bad bacteria, infections will sometimes come back.
Fortunately, you do not have to resort to antibiotics with every type of infection. Because urinary tract infections can be easily cured with a healthy diet, proper supplements and simple remedies.
Here are some tips to start your UTI alternative treatment.
1. Cranberry tablets have been a popular alternative treatment for UTI sufferers. The tablets will create an acidic hostile environment for the bacteria and also decling some of the bacteria from the bladder lining.
2. You should also boost your immunity to help fight the infection with ascorbic acid, also called Vitamin C. Vitamin C can be supplemented by eating plenty of fruits and vegetables or you can supplement it with tablets. Zinc supplementation is beneficial for your body to absorb the vitamin.
3. Many ex-UTI sufferers claim that one effective remedy is apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is rich in enzymes and potassium, as well as many other trace minerals. This can also be a natural antibiotic and will help attack the ‘bad’ bacteria in the urinary tract. Take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of warm water 3 times per day.
4. Pure garlic juice has been shown to help kill the bacteria too. Garlic has been shown to be a very popular natural remedy and it also works for urinary infections. Combine 1 teaspoon with 1 teaspoon of pure garlic juice and mix with 1 glass of warm water.
5. Finally, you can also prevent and cure your urinary tract infection with a high fiber diet. Fiber has been very popular recently and that is because fiber will naturally flush and cleanse your body. Eating a diet that is balanced in a variety of fruits, vegetables and whole grains may help finally cure your infection.
Cure Urinary Tract Infection in 12 Hours
Imagine curing your urinary tract infection by tomorrow! This is possible with a 100% guaranteed risk-free, Urinary ‘Track’ Infection Remedy that works in 12 hours or less. With this step by step remedy, you are guaranteed to cure your infection for good!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of UTI sufferers who have failed with antibiotics. Learn a 100% guaranteed Urinary ‘Track’ Infection Remedy that gets you off the track of antibiotics.