A heartburn alternative might be something as simple as a teaspoon of honey. Unfortunately, many people think that antacids are their only option.
Fact! Natural health research has been growing by leaps and bounds recently and there are numerous ways you can cure gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD) naturally.
If you are noticing your acid reflux becoming worse and worse, now is the time to fully cure your acid reflux problem. In this article, you will learn how to cure GERD with 5 simple and effective alternative remedies.
A Heartburn Alternative
Understanding how to cure GERD may be as simple as healing your lower esophageal sphincter. The lower esophageal sphincter (LES) is the muscle that sits atop your stomach. Doctors and GERD researchers have discovered that all acid reflux sufferers have a weak sphincter.
The sphincter’s main job is to keep food and stomach acid in your stomach until digested. However, a weak or damaged sphincter will allow food and stomach acid to be refluxed into the esophagus.
The good news is that your sphincter is a muscle than can be strengthened and restored to near perfect condition with a healthy diet and lifestyle. Here are some tips to begin your alternative treatment today.
How to Cure GERD Tips
1. Avoiding soda, coffee and alcohol can allow the sphincter tissue to heal. You should only drink water for the first week of your alternative treatment.
2. Another popular remedy is drinking a glass of milk with a teaspoon of baking soda. This has also been beneficial to some of our customers.
3. One common remedy is to drink a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar directly which will help the stomach digest the food. This remedy gives immediate relief.
4. However, other people find that mixing baking soda with apple cider vinegar is a better option than just apple cider vinegar. The baking soda will reduce the acidic burn while consuming plus give you immediate reflux relief.
5. Honey is one of the most popular remedies around for heartburn. Honey works very well strengthening and healing the tissue of the sphincter. If you have recently heard, honey has also been found preserved in the pyramids and is thought to be used for healing thousands of years ago.
Make sure to eat 3 teaspoons of honey throughout the day (especially right before bed). The honey will begin to strengthen and to rebuild the muscle tissue of the sphincter in days.
How to Cure GERD in 24 Hours
I hope that these 5 tips have given you some hope. If you would like to learn how to cure GERD in 24 hours or less, please visit our website. We offer the only step by step remedy that is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Download our Heartburn Alternative Report now for 50% off.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of people heal their sphincter and permanently cure acid reflux with their Heartburn Alternative Report. Learn how to cure GERD now.