“You do not need antibiotics to cure UTI!” state many urinary infection alternative experts. In fact, most natural health doctors and UTI experts say that antibiotics can do more harm than good for this type of infection.
If you are reading this right now, I am guessing that you have suffered numerous urinary tract infections in your lifetime. And most likely, you have used antibiotics to temporarily cure them all. Antibiotics are the reason why so many people get repeat infections.
It is a fact that 1 in 4 people who take antibiotics for their UTI will redevelop the infection within the next 2 weeks to year. Why is this?
What Bacteria to Kill?
There is no doubt that antibiotics kill bacteria. However, your body is loaded with bacteria. Some of the bacteria is ‘good bacteria’ and some of the bacteria is harmful to your help.
In the case of urinary tract infections, you most likely have the E coli bacteria living in your urinary tract. E coli is a bad bacteria which is causing you pain and discomfort. If you want to cure UTI, you need to kill and flush the E coli bacteria.
On the other hand, you always have ‘good bacteria’ living in your bladder and urinary tract. The good bacteria is responsible for your urinary tract’s health. If the ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria balance is out of whack, you will most likely develop an infection.
Choosing an antibiotic or a urinary infection alternative treatment is important because both treatments attack bacteria in different ways. Antibiotics temporarily work by killing all bacteria (both good and bad) and make you more susceptible for more infections. Urinary Tract Alternatives work by boosting your immunity and flushing the E coli bacteria naturally.
Here is some simple advice to treat your urinary tract infection naturally.
Urinary Infection Alternative Tips
1. Drinking water is the first step for flushing the bacteria that is clinging to your tract’s walls. Men should drink 125 ounces per day and women should drink 90 ounces a day. Never hold it either.
2. Your diet can play an important role in fighting against this infection. Your diet should be high in fiber to help flush the urinary tract. You should eat plenty of fruits and veggies.
3. Your liver does not filter natural acids. Therefore, you should supplement cranberries for their acidic quality which will create a hostile environment for the E coli. Cranberry tablets work great too.
4. Neutralizing the acids you consume is important to avoid the burning during urination. It is important to drink a glass of water with a half teaspoon of baking soda to neutralize the acid.
5. Fresh parsley can also be eaten for a natural antiseptic for UTIs.
6. Try a natural antibiotic like apple cider vinegar. You can drink apple cider vinegar by adding 1 teaspoon to a cup of water. Though bad tasting, this remedy has helped thousands.
Cure UTI in 12 hours flat!
We guarantee that you will cure UTI in 12 hours flat and learn how to prevent another infection for the rest of your life. How? Using your diet and simple lifestyle tips which have been researched and proven to cure urinary tract infections for good. Find out more about this urinary infection alternative now.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would like you to try their 100% guaranteed Urinary Tract Alternative Remedy. This researched report has cutting edge remedies that work in 12 hours flat.