An acid reflux alternative can be very inexpensive and effective. Unfortunately, many people spend hundreds of dollars on antacids every year. Though antacids will provide temporary relief to acid reflux symptoms, they will never fully cure your heartburn.
That is why thousands of people are learning how to stop heartburn with a simple acid reflux alternative. And one remedy that many people are now using costs less than a dollar and is very nutritious for you.
Let me explain about this $1 remedy.
A $1 Acid Reflux Alternative Treatment
I have always been interested in natural health! My dad’s life was actually saved by natural health over 30 years ago and his acid reflux alternative only cost him $1. Unfortunately, he spent thousands on other types of traditional treatments.
In 1976, my dad almost died during stomach surgery for some bleeding ulcers. Because of a complicated surgery, my dad spent almost a year vomiting refluxed stomach acid. Fortunately, my dad finally woke up one morning to discover that he slept the whole night without one reflux attack.
After retracing his previous nights activities and doing some home experiments, my dad discovered that a simple red apple helped cure his acid reflux. Almost 30 years later, my dad carries a few slices of red apple wherever he goes. And most apples cost a little over $1 a pound.
And the good news is that there are numerous other remedies that are inexpensive and effective. Here are some more!
5 Ways to Stop Heartburn Naturally
To cure this disease, you must cure your lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The sphincter is located above the stomach and is responsible for keeping stomach acid in the stomach.
1. You should immediately begin to strengthen and heal your sphincter tissue which keeps stomach acid in the stomach. You can do this by taking 3 teaspoons of honey a day for healing the tissue.
2. Drinking water is very important for keep your sphincter sealed after eating. You should drink a tall glass of water after every meal and snack.
3. Avoid crunchy foods for a while. Crunchy and hard foods like chips and granola bars scratch the sphincter which causes it to leak stomach acid.
4. You should also drink 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar daily. You can drink this with one glass of water. The apple cider vinegar is very acidic and will help speed the digestion process up.
5. Keeping your meals smaller will also help. You should eat 5-6 small meals (about the size of your fist) and not 3 large meals. This will keep your sphincter in better condition and it will also help you lose weight!
How to Cure Reflux in 24 Hours
Who would have thought that an acid reflux alternative could be so simple! I trust these tips have given you hope that antacids and medications are NOT needed! If you are interested in more researched and alternative ways to cure acid reflux, please visit our website now.
We offer a 100% guaranteed Reflux Remedy Report that is step by step and even doctor approved!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of heartburn sufferers with an Acid Reflux Alternative Remedy Report. For a 100% guaranteed cure that is step by step and researched,