Treating gout is all about flushing uric acid. But learning how to reduce uric acid levels in blood is usually never mentioned by most traditional doctors. Fortunately, many natural health doctors are getting the word out using the internet.
And many gout experts and doctors are saying that treating gout naturally can be done by flushing uric acid levels. In this article, you will learn 5 simple and helpful ways to cure gout naturally.
Unfortunately, many sufferers get caught in the trap of trying to treat gout with pain killers. There is a major difference between treating gout’s symptoms and its cause. By flushing uric acid, you can naturally treat this form of arthritis naturally.
How to Reduce Uric Acid Levels in the Blood
Imagine your body as a walking toilet! Though this is a ridiculous thought, your body is containing many impurities and junk that should be flushed. But because of our 21st century lifestyle, our body usually does not flush the junk.
One aspect of that junk is uric acid. If your body does not flush uric acid effectively you will undoubtedly get this type of arthritis. Gout is caused when uric acid forms into uric acid crystals between joints. A common joint that is typically affected is your big toe.
Here are some quick tips for treating gout naturally.
Treating Gout with Simple Remedies
1. One simple tip is to drink plenty of water. You should be drinking at least 2 cups of water for every 2 hours you are awake. Men should be drinking about 125 ounces of water and women should be drinking about 90 ounces of water.
2. You should also be eating plenty of fruit and vegetables. Both fruits and veggies contain fiber which will naturally flush your body. One thing that fiber does flush is uric acid levels in blood.
3. Another tip is to add a half teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water. Baking soda can naturally dissolve uric acid crystals and increase the solubility of uric acid to flush it quicker.
4. You should also try to eat strawberries during an attack. Strawberries have been shown to neutralize uric acid and provide immediate relief for your symptoms.
5. You should also get plenty of folic acid. 10 to 75 mg of folic acid inhibits xanthine oxidase which is required for uric acid production.
How to Cure Gout in 2 Hours or Less
These 5 tips should give you hope that you can finally cure gout naturally! Do not take pain killers that mask the pain! Treating gout at home is one of the best things you can do for this type of arthritis because you treat the cause and not the symptoms (like pain killers).
For a 100% guaranteed Gout Remedy Report that works in 2 hours or less, please visit us today. Our researched remedies have helped thousands and could help you!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing can show you how treating gout at home is as simple as going to the grocery store! Learn a 100% guaranteed way to cure the cause of gout in 2 hours!