Kidney stone help is hard to find these days if your kidney stone(s) are bigger than 5 mm. Fortunately, most kidney stones that are smaller than 5 mm will pass by drinking plenty of water. More stubborn kidney stones (bigger than 5 mm) will take a little more than water.
If you are suffering from the pain of kidney stones, rest assured that you are not alone. Thousands of sufferers will use alternative treatments to dissolve and flush their kidney stones. And by the end of this article, you will learn 5 more ways to help pass kidney stones.
Let me explain why a home treatment is so effective.
Pass Kidney Stones with Natural Health
Kidney stones are one of the more painful diseases but are also one of the most treatable. In fact, you probably have already passed numerous kidney stones and did not even know it. Because most kidney stones (calcium) are caused because of lack of hydration, it is no wonder that proper hydration will pass these stones.
Women should be drinking at least 90 ounces of water and men should be drinking at least 125 ounces. You may think that this is impossible but your body will eventually become more accustom to this amount. And as your body becomes more accustom, your body and kidneys will be effectively flushed.
But water is not the only thing that can help pass these stones; here are some simple and effective tips for a home treatment.
Kidney Stone Help Please!
There are well over 30+ things you can do that have been shown to cure and prevent future kidney stones. Here are 5 that you should consider.
1. Don’t drink tap water. You should be drinking distilled water until you stones pass. Distilled water is free of minerals which will not add to your stones’ composition. Distilled water can be found in any grocery store. It is important to get the amounts listed above.
2. You should also eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. One reason you want to eat plenty of fruits and veggies is because water soluble fiber will also help flush your kidneys. Flushing your kidneys is extremely important. Go for 7 servings daily.
3. Some fruits will also help dissolve calcium kidney stones. For instance, by eating a lemon a day you could help dissolve your stones. Lemons are loaded with citric acid which has been shown to dissolve calcium.
4. You may also wish to try a celery seed remedy that has been popular with some of our customers. You should boil 2 cups of water with 2 tablespoons of celery seeds. Strain the seeds and drink a half a cup every 30 minutes.
5. Juniper is also a popular herb for restoring the kidneys health. After chewing the berries, you will notice almost immediate pain relief. Juniper can be found in any health food store.
Try our Phosphoric Acid Remedy
Imagine passing your kidney stones in less than 24 hours. With our Phosphoric Acid Remedy, 8 out of 10 people will pass their kidney stones in 24 hours or less. Learn more about this researched and step by step remedy that is 100% guaranteed to work.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing are offering 100% guaranteed kidney stone help! We promise a step by step, researched remedy that works in 24 hours or less. Pass Kidney Stones now!