So you are looking for kidney stone relief and you have finally found the right site. You, along with thousands of others, are most likely suffering from kidney stone pain and drinking plenty of water is not working for you. Do not fret because water is not the only treatment for kidney stones.
You can learn how to pass a kidney stone quickly with numerous other alternative treatments that are sprinkled all over the internet. However, you should make sure that you are not trying just any old remedy. It is important to look for remedies that have been researched and shown to work.
In this article, you will learn the basics for a quality alternative treatment and a fool-proof way for kidney stone relief.
Pass a Kidney Stone Quickly
Thousands of people will pass their kidney stones today. In fact, you have probably passed a stone or two in the last year and didn’t even realize it. Unfortunately, all stones are different and some are bigger than others.
If your kidney stone is 7 mm or bigger, you most likely will need more than water to dissolve and pass it. And because natural health research is at an all time high, you can most likely pass it naturally with no surgery or no medical treatment.
Typically, quality alternative treatments are ones that use high amounts of fiber to flush the kidneys and high amounts of acids to dissolve the calcium stones. Because the liver plays no role in acid regulation, it is very simple to dissolve your stones with an acid remedy.
Simple Kidney Stone Relief in Hours
1. Your doctors are telling you the truth when they recommend drinking plenty of water. Unfortunately, they often do not tell you how much and what kind of water you should be drinking. Make sure you drink distilled water. Men should drink 120 ounces of water and women should drink at least 90 ounces.
2. Most effective remedies use fiber to flush the kidneys. The best fiber to get is water soluble fiber which is in all fruits and vegetables. You should try to get at least 7 servings of fruits and veggies if you are suffering from this disease. Fiber will flush the kidneys very effectively.
3. You may also wish to supplement phosphoric acid or citric acid. Both acids have been shown to naturally dissolve calcium. Because most kidney stone are composed of calcium, both acids seem to be valid options.
4. A celery seed remedy has been also an effective kidney cleanse for uric acid kidney stones. Because celery seeds have been shown to lower uric acid levels, this makes sense! You should use 1 tablespoon of celery seed and boil with 1 cup of water. Make sure you strain before drinking. Pregnant women should not use this remedy.
5. Generate a sweat! Did you know that your body and kidneys will work more effectively with a little exercise? Commit yourself to a daily sweat by exercising by walking, jogging, biking or swimming.
Is there More?
These 5 tips may seem very simple and they are! Unfortunately, there are numerous other things you can be doing to pass your kidney stones!
If you would like a 100% guaranteed way to pass your kidney stones with 2 ingredients, please visit our website now for a Kidney Stone Relief Remedy. Download your copy now!
Imagine kidney stone relief in the next 24 hours. Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a 100% guaranteed, step by step remedy to pass kidney stones in 24 hours or less. (With 2 ingredients!)