Many UTI sufferers are throwing away their antibiotics and are looking for an alternative treatment for urinary tract infection relief. Are you?
If you have already tried antibiotics but had little to no luck, you are not alone. The most common treatment for urinary tract infections is antibiotics. Unfortunately, about 1 in every 4 people who use antibiotics will redevelop the infection weeks to months after their so-called cure.
This is partially the reason why a UTI natural cure has been so popular. With the advance of research in natural health, many previous antibiotic users are now trying simple remedies that outperform antibiotics. If you are looking for natural relief within the next few hours, here are some simple tips.
Why Try a UTI Natural Cure?
Your urinary tract is full of bacteria. However, killing all the bacteria would be very detrimental to your health. The urinary tract has ‘good’ bacteria and ‘bad’ bacteria. The good bacteria is responsible for keeping the urinary tract healthy and balanced.
The ‘bad’ bacteria that causes UTIs is called E coli. This bacteria is responsible for the pain and burning. And because antibiotics cannot tell the difference between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria, it will usually kill all of it. The result of taking antibiotics could be an unbalanced and unhealthy urinary tract and a more resistant strain of ‘bad’ bacteria in the future.
And the only reason doctors continue to prescribe antibiotics is because it is their best option. Unfortunately, many western doctors and medical establishments still believe natural remedies are taboo even though many are now researched and work!
Here are some quick remedies to try at home!
Tips for Urinary Tract Infection Relief
There are numerous things that have been shown to be effective for curing your UTI naturally. Here are some simple things you should begin today.
1. Keep your bladder flushed regularly by drinking plenty of water. Men should drink 120 ounces of water throughout the day and women should drink at least 90 ounces.
2. You should also boost your immunity by supplementing vitamin C, also called ascorbic acid. The vitamin will boost your immunity to fight infection naturally and also keep your bladder more acidic.
3. Eating all types of berries has been shown to benefit urinary tract infection relief.
4. You may also wish to supplement fresh parsley to your diet which will act like a natural antiseptic.
5. Wearing loose fitting clothes and putting a heating pad of the lower abdominal region has also been shown to help with temporary pain.
6. Though cranberry juice will not fully cure the UTI, it is a great beverage to drink to help flush the E coli that is attached to the urinary tract’s lining.
Cure Your Infection in 12 Hours or Less
It is true; research shows that nearly all people can cure their urinary tract infection in less than 12 hours flat! Unfortunately, pharmaceutical companies are doing everything they can to keep this information out of your hands.
Learn a 100% guaranteed, step by step, researched UTI natural remedy that works in 12 hours. Our UTI Remedy Report has helped thousands and could help you!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would like to offer you immediate Urinary Tract Infection Relief in exactly 12 hours. With a nearly perfect satisfaction rate, download your UTI report for 50% off now!