Did you know that taking too many antacids could be called ‘antacid overdose‘? Millions of heartburn sufferers are addicted to antacids but have no other treatment options. Until now…
Learning how to cure acid reflux naturally is one of the quickest and most effective ways to treat acid reflux. Unfortunately, most doctors are unaware of some of these natural remedies because many western medical establishments believe that natural health is still taboo.
However, natural health research is now showing that some natural remedies out perform their antacid counterpart. If you are looking for a natural cure, look no further.
Don’t Antacid Overdose
Have you ever looked at the warning on the back of antacid labels? Many labels state, “Don’t take for more than 2 weeks.” Though many people ignore this label, researchers have found that continuing to take the antacids can be very dangerous for your health. In fact, many people believe that continually taking antacids could raise your risk of cancer.
Also, antacids create a sense of false hope in treating acid reflux. Antacids temporarily work by neutralizing refluxed stomach acid. But curing acid reflux permanently can only occur after the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) is strengthened. And the sphincter (muscle tissue that sits atop the stomach) can only be cured with a healthier diet.
Here are some tips to cure acid reflux naturally.
How to Cure Acid Reflux Naturally
1. Drink a cup of water after every meal and snack. Water will cleanse the sphincter to create a tight seal over the stomach.
2. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables which are also loaded with water soluble fiber. Fruits and vegetables have many minerals and vitamins that can help the body restore tissue quickly. This will help strengthen the sphincter.
3. Honey is also an essential remedy for an acid reflux free diet. You should supplement 3 teaspoons of honey daily which will coat the esophagus and sphincter to provide some fast acting relief.
4. Adding a half teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of warm water will naturally neutralize stomach acid during an attack.
5. Finally, eating a red apple whenever you feel an attack coming on will also be helpful. This is my dad’s favorite remedy and many of our customer’s.
How to Cure Reflux Permanently
Imagine curing acid reflux naturally! Your body responds very well to natural ways to treat reflux. Unfortunately, you will probably never hear about these ways unless you search the internet for the latest natural health research! This could take days to reading!
If you would like to permanently cure acid reflux, please visit our website for the top 7 step by step remedies you can try now!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a safe and guaranteed way to cure acid reflux naturally! Stop the antacid overdose today and find reflux relief with 7 natural remedies!