Finding remedies for acid reflux has never been easier. In fact, natural remedies for acid reflux are the fastest growing treatment for curing heartburn. Unfortunately, many people still think that acid reflux can only be treated with antacids and medication. This couldn’t be further from the truth.
By the end of this article, you will know 5 simple ways you can begin to cure your reflux problem. In fact, many people will notice a change within hours of trying some remedies. Here’s why curing heartburn at home is so simple.
An Alternative Treatment that Works!
Curing heartburn naturally is very simple. However, you need to know what is causing your symptoms before you treat them. As with all alternative treatments, you should always learn the cause before you treat it.
In the case of reflux, most people suffer from this disease because of a damaged tissue called the lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The LES is the muscle flap that sets on top of the stomach. This small muscle is responsible for keeping the stomach acid and food in the stomach.
Unfortunately, the average 21st century diet will normally wear down a healthy sphincter. Over time, the LES can become weakened and even damaged. Though antacids temporarily work by neutralizing stomach acid, they do nothing to repair the LES. (This is why antacids do not treat the cause of relux… only the symptoms!)
This is why ‘once an antacids customer; always an antacid customer’.
How Remedies for Acid Reflux Work
The following remedies are simple ways you can help the tissue on the sphincter repair and strengthen.
1. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. You should also drink a tall glass of water after every meal or snack. The water will create a tight seal over the stomach.
2. You should also try to eat softer foods while you allow your esophagus and sphincter to heal. You can also make sure to chew your food very thoroughly.
3. Honey is a great remedy to help repair the tissue of the sphincter. We recommend taking 1 teaspoon right before bed and taking 2 more teaspoons throughout the day.
4. Avoiding carbonated drinks and coffee can also help expedite the healing process. Carbonation and acidic residue (coffee) can do drastic damage to the esophagus and LES over time.
5. You could also try eating a slice of red apple whenever you feel discomfort. My dad has been using this acid reflux remedy for over 30 years.
Curing Acid Reflux in 24 Hours or Less
Would you try a 100% guaranteed Acid Reflux Remedy Report that is guaranteed to work? If you would like to permanently cure your lower esophageal sphincter (LES) and never have to deal with acid reflux again, please visit us today. Our step by step, researched remedies for acid reflux will not disappoint you.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing guarantee you will be cured of acid reflux by tomorrow! If you would like a risk-free trial of our Remedies for Acid Reflux Report, visit us now!