When looking for UTI remedies, it is important to know which treatments have been researched and which ones have not. And because urinary tract infection remedies have been the latest craze, it is especially important to know legitimate alternative treatments vs. quacks.
By the end of this article, you will know how remedies can help your body kill and flush the bacteria that is causing the urinary tract infection. And you will also learn 5 simple remedies you can try tonight.
What UTI Remedy Works?
In order to cure a urinary tract infection, it is important you know about how your infection started. You probably know that UTIs are typically caused by a bad bacteria called E coli adhering to the walls of your urinary tract. Symptoms can range from constant needs to urinate to burning while urinating.
Because ‘good’ bacteria is also present in your urinary tract and bladder, you do not want to regularly use antibiotics to treat your infection. In fact, you most likely are not using antibiotics because they are not working any longer. (This is normal for repeat sufferers.)
In most cases, using natural foods and vitamins is all it may take to not allow the bacteria to adhere to the bladder walls lining. You can also use vitamins and a healthy diet to prevent a future attack. It is important to begin this natural treatment early because of the possibility of your infection spreading to your kidneys (pyelonephritis).
Here are some simple UTI remedies you can try tonight.
5 FREE UTI Remedies
1. Did you know that cranberries contain a compound called proanthocyanins that will not allow E coli bacteria from adhering to the walls of the bladder? You should begin to supplement cranberry tablets.
2. Regularly flushing the bladder is also extremely important. You can regularly flush the urinary tract by drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of fruits and vegetables.
3. You can also make a parsley tea with dried or fresh parsley leaves. Parsley provides the urinary system with apiol – a volatile oil that acts as a urinary tract antiseptic.
4. Drinking unsweetened cranberry juice will also help acidify the urine which will help kill the E coli bacteria that is causing your symptoms.
5. Finally, you should also be eating a healthy diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals. Your diet plays a major role in keep your immunity healthy. And a healthy immune system is able to fight off a repeat infection. (Whole foods is a good choice.)
A 100% guaranteed UTI Remedy
In less than 12 hours you could be pain free and UTI-free! With a 100% guaranteed, research based Urinary Tract Infection Remedy Report, you will learn everything you need to know about a simple and effective remedy. With a surprisingly high success rates, we guarantee this natural cure.
3 words set Joe Barton and Barton Publishing apart from the rest! Guaranteed! Researched! Natural! Take a moment to learn more about step by step UTI Remedies that work!