My business is centered on acid reflux remedies and I recently received an e-mail with a clever subject title, ‘Does an apple a day keep reflux away?’ As I read the short e-mail, I couldn’t believe how many people are curious about alternative treatments. In fact, Google search engine results show that natural remedy searches are increasing every month.
If you are suffering from acid reflux, this could be the most important information you read all year. By the end of this article, you will learn why apples could cure your heartburn and a few other remedies that could out-perform antacids.
Antacids or Apples?
Acid reflux almost left me fatherless almost 30 years ago. It is about that time that my dad finally found a simple and effective cure for his serious gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD). And you may be surprised that this remedy still works today! His remedy was a red apple!
If you were like my dad, you probably experience a reflux episode at least once a day. My dad couldn’t sleep through a whole night of sleep because of the severity of his disease. And then it happened! My dad awoke one morning realizing that he slept the whole night. After backtracking his previous night’s steps and plenty of experimenting, he finally realized that eating a red apple before bed made him reflux-free.
To this day, my dad is known as ‘Johnny Apple Seed’ because he always carries a baggie full of apple slices. And it is with this remedy that he finally said good bye to antacids and GERD.
And you could too!
Simple Acid Reflux Remedies
1. Eating a red apple or even a slice can help remedy an attack. Apples have always been paralleled with good health and this remedy supports this belief.
2. You should also try to limit the caffeine and carbonated drinks you drink. Ideally, you should only be drinking water. Both carbonated drinks and caffeine can damaged or weaken your lower esophageal sphincter (LES) which is the cause behind your reflux.
3. Honey is also a popular remedy for heartburn because it repairs and strengthens your sphincter. Take 3 teaspoons daily and 1 right before bed.
4. Neutralizing the refluxed acid is not just for antacids. You can do this by drinking 1 glass of water with a half teaspoon of baking soda. The baking soda is a buffer which neutralizes refluxed acid.
5. Finally, a healthy diet is probably the most under-rated cure. For instance, eating plenty of water soluble fiber (fruits and vegetables) will help rebuild tissue for the sphincter but also contribute to a tight sealed stomach flap (sphincter). Because fruits and vegetables are mostly water this makes perfect sense.
Cure Your Acid Reflux in Days
GERD, Acid Reflux and Heartburn is a temporal disease that does not have to last a lifetime. In fact, most natural health doctors believe that this disease can heal itself (like a cut on your finger) if given time and the right diet. Learn what research shows are the best remedies for acid reflux. For a 100% guaranteed, step by step remedy report, please visit us today.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of reflux sufferers with a nearly perfect success rate. If you would like the latest research and a risk-free 100% guarantee, try these acid reflux remedies.