You can learn how to treat gout at home by simply knowing how to flush uric acid and uric crystals. Unfortunately, most people are not aware of the simplicity of this cure because doctors do not recommend it.
If you have visited a doctor, you most likely have heard that you should lose weight and drink plenty of water while taking a pain killer. This is a poor excuse of a prescription that could have cost you hundreds of dollars and weeks of pain.
Recently, I met a woman who was suffering from gout and had an air cast wrapped around her whole foot. I was discouraged to hear that her doctor made her pay for a $300 cast and even more expensive pain killers.
Here is what I told her in our short 5 minute conversation.
Why You Can Cure Gout at Home
Gout is caused when your body is not able to flush uric acid effectively. When this occurs, uric acid is crystallized between joints which are typically the big toes. The gout is said to be the most painful type of arthritis, but it is also the simplest type to cure.
Did you know that gout was once called the ‘disease of kings’? This is because gout often plagued many kings’ lives. Though gout dates from centuries ago, there were also many ways to cure this common disease among the royalties.
If you flush or neutralize the uric acid and crystals, you will cure gout naturally. Here are some tips fit for a king!
Tips to Treat Gout at Home
1. Obviously, you should be drinking water and plenty of it. Men should aim for 12 cups of water per day and women should aim for at least 8 cups per day.
2. Eating fruit and vegetables is also beneficial because of the high water content. Water flushes the body of many impurities including uric acid. Try to eat at least 5-7 servings per day.
3. A simple remedy that has also shown great results is a baking soda treatment. All you need to do is add one-half teaspoon of baking soda to a cup of water and drink up. It is believed that baking soda will naturally dissolve uric acid crystals.
4. Many berries have also been shown to be beneficial. For instance, a cup of strawberries during an attack has been shown to neutralize uric acid and provide immediate relief.
5. Food that is high in alkalines is also helpful. For instance, a cup of grapes has been shown to lessen the acidity of uric acid.
Is There More?
Don’t allow a boot and painkillers to control your life! Learn how to treat gout at home with a 100% guaranteed, step by step Gout Remedy Report. And the best news is that this downloadable remedy report is the price of one meal!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing are leaders in researched, step by step remedy reports. 3 reasons to treat gout at home. 100% Guaranteed! Natural! Proven!