There are numerous cures for UTI on the e-market, but which ones work? If you are suffering from a urinary tract infection and looking for a simple home treatment, you might want to consider these secrets.
Because doctors still believe that antibiotics are your best option for treatment, you most likely are not going to hear these tips from your family doctor. However, a new wave of doctors called natural health doctors are now promoting natural remedies for treating UTI. Why?
Did you know that people who use antibiotics have a 25% chance of redeveloping another infection within the same year?
Choosing to Treat Urinary Tract Infections
Many people still believe that ‘natural remedies’ are taboo. Fortunately, research is now proving that many remedies are quack but some are actually legitimate. In fact, in many cases there have been natural remedies that out-perform their traditional medication counter-part.
The key to your treatment is seeking tips the help flush the cause of the UTI and work to prevent it! In the case of most infections, your treatment should aim to flush the E coli bacteria that caused the infection.
Here are some simple yet effective secrets that have shown validity.
7 Secrets to Treat Urinary Tract Infections
1. Drinking plenty of water is paramount to good health. It also is important for flushing your urinary tract and bladder. Because the E coli bacteria is residing on the walls of your urinary tract, it is important to continue to urinate whenever you feel the urge. Men should drink 125 ounces of water daily and women should aim for 90 ounces daily.
2. Keeping your diet simple is also helpful. Eating foods that are not processed is also important. You should try to eat at least 7 servings of fruits and vegetables daily which will help flush your bladder as well. As you know, both fruits and veggies are loaded with minerals, vitamins and water which are all beneficial to your urinary tract’s health.
3. Try to supplement parsley into your diet which will provide your urinary system with apiol. Apiol is a volatile oil that acts as an antiseptic.
4. Taking a vitamin C supplement benefits you in 2 ways. Vitamin C will boost your immunity to fight off the infection naturally and also acidify your urine which may help kill the bacteria.
5. Herbal therapy is also extremely popular for UTIs. Echinacea is often referred as the ‘wonder drug’ of herbal remedies because it helps boost your immunity but it also helps your system flush harmful bacteria (including E coli).
6. Getting at least 8 hours of sleep and exercising 30 minutes a day will help your body flush itself properly but also contribute to better overall health.
7. Do not use any hygiene products below the waist and you should always wipe from front to back.
Cure Your UTI in 12 Hours Flat
Imagine curing your urinary tract infection in 12 hours flat! Our 100% guaranteed Cures for UTI Remedy Report is 100% guaranteed and is completely researched. Because of our nearly perfect satisfaction rate, we would like you to try our step by step remedy for 50% off today. Download your copy now!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have become leaders in Cures for UTI because of 3 things! 100% guarantee, step by step, research driven. Learn more about curing yourself at home.