Looking for legitimate natural remedies for GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease) can be difficult! Fortunately, most remedies have been researched to show which ones are legitimate and which ones are quack.
If you are interested in curing reflux at home, there is no better time than to start today. Because acid reflux is caused by a damaged or weakened lower esophageal sphincter (LES), it only makes sense that remedies that work will heal or strengthen the sphincter.
The sphincter is the muscle flap that sits atop the stomach and allows food to enter. A weakened sphincter can allow stomach acid to be refluxed.
By the end of this article, you will know 6 simple ways to cure acid reflux at home!
Why Not Just Take Antacids?
It seems like antacids have been around forever. Unfortunately, they will be around forever. The reason why antacids are so popular is because they are quick and simple. Unfortunately, they only provide temporary relief and do nothing for curing GERD. (Antacids only cure the symptoms of refluxed stomach acid and NOT the sphincter.) You will be paying for antacids the rest of your life if you do not quit now!
Natural remedies for GERD do just the opposite! Natural health doctors encourage all acid reflux sufferers to consider an alternative treatment because these treatments work to heal or strengthen the problem which is the root of the problem.
Here are some tips to wean yourself off of antacids and permanently cure your GERD!
Natural Remedies for GERD that work
1. Lifestyle changes are necessary for a cure. Here are some helpful tips that have worked for my customers. If you smoke, quit! Do not drink alcohol until you sphincter is healed. Lose weight and maintain a healthy BMI (body mass index). East 5-6 small meals a day. Wear lose fitting clothes. Avoid lying down for 3 hours after a meal. Lift the head of your bead up with blocks (6 to 8 inches).
2. You should also be drinking plenty of water. Water keeps the sphincter sealed more tightly over the stomach not allowing acid to be refluxed. Drink a glass of water after every meal.
3. A teaspoon of honey is also a great option for healing the sphincter. You should eat a teaspoon of honey before bed. Honey has been shown to be a natural healer for tissue which is necessary for a damaged or weakened sphincter.
4. Apples have also been a simple and healthy remedy. My dad has been using this remedy for 30 years to combat his acid reflux. Whenever you feel an attack coming on, simply eat a slice of red apple.
5. Finally, you should also continue to educate yourself on how you can cure your acid reflux permanently. Prevention is always the best medicine and this is especially true for reflux sufferers. Learn more today by reading our Natural Remedies for GERD Remedy Report.
How to Cure Acid Reflux Permanently
Learn a step by step way to cure acid reflux permanently by healing your lower esophageal sphincter. Allow our 100% guaranteed Natural Remedies for GERD remedy report to help you today. This researched report is 50% off and uses natural ingredients you can find at any grocery store.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would like to help you cure yourself now! If you are interested in a 100% natural remedies for GERD remedy report, visit us now!