A recent e-mail recently asked me, “What are the foods that help the gout in my foot?” After writing back to this sufferer, I thought I would write an article educating others about gout nutrition and natural health prevention.
It is surprising how many people are using natural health to cure their gout. I’ve had customers who were once confined to a cast boot and expensive painkillers and now are living normal lives again. And you can too if you learn what foods help to eliminate uric acid.
Let me explain why the food choices you make can help or hinder your gout.
Why Foods Can Cure or Cause Gout
Gout is caused when your body is unable to flush uric acid effectively. However, the beginning of gout is actually caused by your diet. If a person consumes too many purine rich foods, they will probably struggle with gout sometime in their life.
Purine rich foods can include red meats, seafood, beans, lentils and alcohol. It only makes sense that gout was once called the ‘king’s disease’ because a king’s diet often included these foods.
On the other hand, you can also use your diet to your advantage. There are many beverages and foods that flush or neutralize uric acid and contain no purines. The following tips can help cure and prevent gout attacks.
Foods that Help the Gout in My Foot
1. Typically, a great place to start is with fruits and vegetables. There have been specific fruits and vegetables which have actually shown to flush uric acid. For instance, strawberries have been shown to neutralize uric acid and provide immediate relief from your pain and inflammation.
2. Similar to cherries, blueberries have high levels of anthocyanins which have anti-inflammatory properties. You should consume 2 cups during an attack.
3. Grapes are also a perfect option. Because grapes have high levels of alkalines, they actually lessen the acidity of uric acid. In addition, grapes can help the body rid itself of uric acid. You should eat 1 to 2 cups during an attack.
4. Cherries also have been shown to be beneficial. A cup of cherries is high in anthocyanins which also have anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Finally, the following list of foods is also low in purines. Feel free to eat bananas, celery, tomatoes, kale, cabbage, parsley, green-leafy vegetables, pineapple, red cabbage, peppers, tangerines, mandarins, oranges, potatoes, fruit juices, low fat dairy and most breads/grains.
How to Cure Gout in 2 Hours
Obviously, your diet is one part of your treatment. However, you can also use herbal therapy, supplementing, vitamins, exercise and other simple remedies to treat your problem. If you would like a step by step remedy that works in less than 2 hours, please visit our website now. We offer the only Gout Remedy Report that is researched and downloadable in minutes. And it works by dissolving the uric acid crystals between the joints.
Cure yourself today!
Your diet is only the tip of the iceberg of curing your gout! Let Joe Barton and Barton Publishing help you cure yourself at home. Learn simple and effective gout remedies now!