Natural cures for impotence have been becoming more and more popular because they are safe, researched, effective and inexpensive. In fact, most erectile dysfunction remedies cost under five dollars.
On the other hand, erectile dysfunction (ED) medication can cost much more and many of the drug’s side effects can be life threatening.
If you are suffering from male impotence, it is important you educate yourself on the seriousness of your disease and the natural health options you have. By the end of this article, you will know 5 ED Remedies that cost under $5.
Saying No to Drugs!
I am a man and I realize it is difficult to say ‘no’ to a colorful pill that might take all your problems away by tonight. However, I also have been following the news on erectile dysfunction mediation drugs and know that their side effects are very serious.
You probably know the common side effects including: dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, flushing, headaches and vomiting. These are common in most men.
But recently, researchers all over the world have been studying a more severe side effect. Some men who have taken ED medications suffered from temporary and permanent deafness and blindness (caused by strokes). Some say that current ED medications will be pulled off the shelves soon.
Natural Cures for Impotence
Here are some inexpensive cures that you can try tonight!
1. Because impotence is caused by poor circulation to your member, it is important to keep your circulation levels up. To begin, make sure you are eliminating high fattening and high cholesterol foods which can send plaque and cholesterol to your arteries. Instead, choose high fiber foods that are low in fat.
2. Supplementing the herb gingko can increase circulation downstairs. You can find this supplement at any health store.
3. Zinc deficiency is common for people who suffer from a sexual dysfunction. Supplement zinc at 15-30 mg daily.
4. Relax! You should begin to start practicing some simple breathing techniques that will boost circulation and decrease stress. There are numerous exercises but one simple one you can try throughout the day is taking a deep breath and holding it for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds exhale and do this for 5 minutes (3x per day).
5. Walking, jogging or biking are quick cardio exercises that are great for boosting circulation. Plus they do not cost a thing if you go outside. Try to exercise 30 minutes a day.
Cure Impotence by Tonight
There are thousands of men who will cure impotence naturally this week. Will you be one of them?
Find out why so many men are trying our Natural Cures for Impotence Remedy Report. It is 100% guaranteed to work (satisfaction guarantee), step by step and research based. Download a copy now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Step by step! Research based! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands with these 3 promises. Learn more about natural cures for impotence.