Are you wondering how to treat UTI? Thousands of people are asking the same question this week and I think it is important you know about both natural remedies and antibiotics before you make the decision.
Typically, most urinary tract infection sufferers take antibiotics to treat their problem. Unfortunately, doctors continually prescribe antibiotics for this infection even though antibiotics do not often work.
Statistics show that about 1 and 4 antibiotic users will redevelop another infection within the next year. In this article, you will learn why natural remedies are the better option.
Antibiotics Do Not Work for Urinary Tract Infections
Since the discovery of the first antibiotic there has been much good! However, in the case of urinary tract infections, antibiotics have only done harm. This is because urinary tract infections are a common problem which can easily be prevented and treated with natural remedies.
Antibiotics work by killing bacteria in the urinary tract. This would be a great treatment but unfortunately your urinary tract has both ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria. If the ‘good’ bacteria is killed this leaves the urinary tract unbalanced and vulnerable for future attacks.
Additionally, antibiotics also make future strands of E coli bacteria super-charged. People who consistently use antibiotics to treat their UTI will often have very resistant E coli bacteria that cannot be killed by antibiotics.
You may want to consider natural remedies if you are a repeat UTI sufferer.
How to Treat UTI – Natural Remedies
There are numerous ways that you can treat UTIs; here are a few to get you started with flushing your urinary tract.
1. Drink plenty of water to keep your bladder and urinary tract flushed. You should drink at least 12 glasses of water daily.
2. You should also eat high fiber foods that give the body vitamins and minerals for better overall health. Here are a great list of fruit and vegetables to put on the grocery list: apples, pears, grapes, avocados, green beans, broccoli, onions, carrots and potatoes.
3. You may also wish to increase the kidney function by supplementing alfalfa juice concentrate. Increasing the kidneys functioning helps the body get rid of toxins and increases the flow of urine. If you include a cranberry fruit tablet with the alfalfa juice concentrate, you will get the UTI fighting benefits of both.
4. You should also naturally boost your immunity by supplementing vitamin C with zinc. Both of these will give your body an extra kick to beat the infection naturally. Try to supplement at least 2000 mg daily of vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid).
5. Drinking unsweetened cranberry juice regularly to prohibit bacteria from clinging to your urinary and digestive tracts is also beneficial. During an active infection, you can drink from 4-6 glasses per day.
Cure UTI in 12 Hours Flat!!!
If you would like a step by step remedy that is proven to cure your UTI in 12 hours flat, please visit us today! Our satisfaction guarantee has allowed us to help thousands. Download your How to Treat UTI Remedy Report now!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you a 100% guaranteed, step by step, researched How to Treat UTI Remedy Report that works in 12 hours or less. Download yours now for 50% off.