What do you do for gout pain? This may be the question of the year because more and more people are diagnosed with gout each year. And unfortunately, doctors’ treatments for this painful form of arthritis have not gotten any better over the past 30 years.
If you see a doctor for gout, you will probably walk away with an expensive painkiller and the advice to ‘stay off your feet’.
And if you are anything like me, this is probably not the advice or treatment you were hoping for. Fortunately, there are other options like simple natural health tips.
What is Natural Health?
Natural health is one of the simplest yet most effective ways to heal your ailments. In the case of gout, you can use simple remedies and lifestyle changes which help flush the cause of gout… uric acid.
What is uric acid? When your body is unable to flush uric acid normally, it will deposit itself between joints (like your big toe). When this happens gout symptoms will result like inflammation, swelling, redness, and sharp pains.
Fortunately, uric acid crystals can easily be dissolved and flushed with the proper eating habits and natural health remedies. Here are some secrets your doctor should have told you.
For Gout Pain… Try Natural Remedies
1. Drink plenty of water throughout the day to flush the uric acid plus it will also dilute the uric acid.
2. You should also try one of the oldest and most miraculous remedies available… apple cider vinegar is a great way to cure gout. All you need to do is add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink up. You can add honey for the bad taste.
3. Cherries are naturally proven to reduce uric acid levels.
4. Baking soda is also a simple yet effective remedy that works to dissolve and neutralize uric acid. It has also been said that baking soda can naturally dissolve the uric acid crystals between the joints. You should take a half teaspoon of baking soda and add it to a glass of water.
5. Increasing your consumption of fruits and vegetables like citrus fruits, berries, tomatoes and leafy greens can also be helpful. These are high in natural vitamin C and bioflavonoids that reduce inflammation.
6. Exercising will help your body run more efficiently and also help flush the uric acid.
7. Eating healthier foods is also important. Gout was once called the king’s disease because it affected so many kings who ate lavishly. Let that remind you to keep your diet simple.
Cure Gout in 2 Hours Flat
Imagine curing gout permanently in 2 hours flat! Imagine learning how to prevent gout and lose weight and keep it off! If you are looking for researched, step by step remedies, please check out our Gout Remedy Report that is 100% guaranteed.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a 100% guaranteed, risk free gout remedy report that guarantees results. Try it out today and cure your gout at home in only 2 hours with 3 ingredients!