If you are interested in a hiatal hernia remedy, you may not have to look any further than simple acid reflux remedies. It recently has been shown the both GERD (Gastro esophageal reflux disease) and hiatal hernias can be treated in similar fashion.
By the end of this article, you will know 8 free tips to start your alternative treatment tonight.
Why Hiatal Hernias could be Cured Naturally?
The body is pretty miraculous when you think about it. In most cases, it can cure itself naturally if given the means to do it. In the case of hiatal hernias, you need to use simple remedies and lifestyle changes to repair the sphincter, strengthen the diaphragm and allow the esophagus to heal from the months to years of damage.
The sphincter is the muscle flap the keeps food and stomach acid in the stomach. The diaphragm is the muscles below the rib cage that are responsible for respiration.
In most people, the diaphragm surrounds the lower esophageal sphincter where it connects with the stomach. However, acid reflux sufferers usually have a small part of the upper stomach pushed between the sphincter and diaphragm. This could be the cause of your reflux.
In order to cure both of these problems, you need to look at your diet and lifestyle and practice these simple tips daily.
Hiatal Hernia Remedy Tips
Here are some simple tips that should be practiced daily. Your goal should be to strengthen your sphincter and diaphragm back to normal condition.
1. Don’t smoke because the chemicals in smoking damage both the sphincter and diaphragm.
2. Avoiding carbonated drinks and alcohol is a must. You should only drink water if possible.
3. Try to reach your target weight with exercise and dieting.
4. Instead of 3 big meals, try to eat 5-6 smaller meals.
5. Wear clothes that are lose fitting until your problem is cured.
6. Drink a tall glass of water after every meal or snack.
7. Chew your food thoroughly which will help you lose weight and cure your reflux.
8. Raising the head of your bed has also been shown to help. You can do this by putting blocks under the legs of your bed.
Cure Yourself at Home in 24 Hours
Research shows that you can cure yourself if you use the right remedies at the right time. For instance, taking a teaspoon of honey right before bed can help restore and strengthen the sphincter.
If you would like a 100% guaranteed Hiatal Hernia Remedy Report that is step by step and easy to read, visit us today!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of GERD sufferers with a simple step by step remedy report. Learn why this 100% guaranteed report might work for you!