If antacids are not working anymore, it may be time you try some GERD remedies to cure your acid reflux. Acid reflux remedies are one of the fastest growing treatments for acid reflux because many people are not finding success with antacids anymore. Does this sound familiar?
If you have noticed your reflux becoming progressively worse and worse, it may be time to try some simple and effective GERD remedies.
By the end of this article, you will understand the many benefits of natural remedies and you will also learn 5 simple alternative treatments you can try today.
Why GERD Remedies work?
Antacids are a temporary fix for acid reflux. They work by neutralizing the refluxed acid which will provide you with temporarily relief. Unfortunately, antacids are not going to cure the cause of GERD but only the symptoms.
On the other hand, GERD remedies work by curing the cause of acid reflux. In most cases, the cause of heartburn is a weak or damaged lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The LES is a muscle flap the keeps food and stomach acid in the stomach where it belongs.
Unfortunately, our westernized diets and poor lifestyle habits often leave the sphincter damaged or weakened. And the only way for it to heal and become stronger is using simple remedies and changing some of our old habits.
Here are some simple and effective GERD remedies you can try tonight!
5 Acid Reflux Remedies
1. Allow your sphincter 2-3 days to heal by only eating softer foods that will not scratch it. Avoid all crunchy foods like cereals, granola, toast, etc…
2. You should also avoid carbonated drinks, alcohol, spicy and acidic foods during these 2-3 days.
3. Drinking water after every meal can also be beneficial because it will create a tight seal for the sphincter over the stomach. You should drink a tall glass of water after snacks too.
4. Eating honey is essential because honey has been shown to heal tissue. Specifically, honey will repair damaged muscle tissue for the esophagus and sphincter. Eat 3 teaspoons of honey daily and especially one before bed.
5. In some cases, GERD is caused when too little acid is in your stomach. If the stomach is not producing enough acid to digest your food, then more food (and gas) will stay in your stomach for longer periods of time without getting properly digested. Since apple cider vinegar is so acidic, it immediately starts digesting the food in your stomach and eases your heartburn quickly.
A Reflux Cure that is 100% Guaranteed
If you would like a 100% guaranteed acid reflux remedy that works in hours, please visit our website today. Our GERD remedy report is step by step and is now 50% off!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing promise 3 things about their GERD Remedy Report! 100% guaranteed to work! Research based! And Step by Step Instructions!