To cure a UTI you just may need to stop taking antibiotics! What?
Thousands of urinary tract infection sufferers are curing their infection in the most unusual way… by not taking their antibiotics. Instead of traditional treatments, many patients are using simple natural health remedies to treat their stubborn infection. Why?
Studies show that about 1 in 4 UTI patients who use antibiotics will be repeat sufferers within a year of treatment. Unfortunately, antibiotics are still a doctor’s best treatment. However, alternative treatments are becoming more and more popular as research is beginning to show their legitimacy.
To Cure a UTI with Natural Health
If you do not know what natural health is, it is simple! Natural health is simply allowing your body to cure itself by giving it what it needs to work most efficiently. For instance, drinking plenty of water is a great way to keep your urinary tract and bladder flushed.
Though simple, water gives you the first step to treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections. Fortunately, there are numerous other natural remedies and alternative treatments you can try.
Below are some simple ways to treat and also prevent your UTI from ever returning.
Cure UTI with these Tips
1. Unsweetened cranberry juice or cranberry tablets are a great remedy that is gaining popularity. It is believed that this remedy works by creating an acidic environment for the bacteria in the urinary tract. It has also been shown that cranberries contain a special compound which does not allow bacteria to adhere to the bladder’s walls.
2. Vitamin C is also important because it will boost your immunity to help fight off the infection. You should supplement at least 3000 mg daily.
3. Zinc lozenges are helpful to allow your body to use the vitamin C. Because vitamin C is a water soluble acid, much of it will be flushed out in your urine. Zinc helps the body absorb the vitamin and use it to fight the infection.
4. Eating 7 servings of water soluble fiber is especially important because of the minerals, vitamins and ability for the fiber to flush your body. Fruits and vegetables are loaded with water soluble fiber.
5. Asparagus and garlic have also shown to be effective for curing urinary tract infections. Supplementing moderately is recommended.
Cure Your Urinary Tract Infection in 12 Hours
Did you know that you can fully cure your urinary tract infection in less than 12 hours? Unfortunately, many people try to piece together their own remedy treatment and fail.
If you would like a step by step, researched UTI Remedy Report that is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, visit us today!
Guaranteed to work! Latest Research! Step by step and easy to follow! These 3 pillars have allowed Joe Barton to help thousands cure their urinary tract infection in 12 hours or less.