If you suffer from acid reflux or heartburn, you need to know the dangers of Barrett’s Esophagitis and learn how to cure acid reflux disease.
Barrett’s esophagitis is a condition caused by acid reflux or recurring heartburn. Your esophagus lining is normally a pinkish color but if you develop Barrett’s Esophagitis it will turn a darker color. The symptoms of this disease are the same as acid reflux so it is important that you get an endoscopy done to determine if you have this.
Fact! Barrett’s esophagitis raises your risk of cancer by almost 30 times. It has been shown that esophageal cancer could be the fastest growing cancer currently.
If you would like to finally cure acid reflux disease and learn how to prevent your risk of cancer caused by Barrett’s esophagitis, here are some tips for you!
How to Cure Acid Reflux Disease
There are numerous ways to prevent and fully cure your gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD) and the first way is to stop taking antacids. Antacids work by neutralizing the refluxed stomach acid and only hide a serious problem.
On the other hand, natural remedies work by curing the cause of this common disease… a damaged esophagus and a weak lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The sphincter is a muscle flap that sits atop the stomach and helps keep the stomach acid in the stomach. The esophagus is the tube that connects your mouth to your stomach.
Research shows that this disease is often caused by a lifestyle that weakens or damages the sphincter and esophagus. Here are a few secrets to repair the tissue and finally cure acid reflux.
1. Drinking water throughout the day will help the sphincter keep a tighter seal over the stomach. We recommend drinking a tall glass of water after every meal and snack.
2. Apple cider vinegar has been helpful for many people who suffer from this disease. In many cases, many people need more acid in their stomachs to help digest food. Drinking apple cider vinegar is a healthy and convenient way to do this. Simply add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink up daily.
3. Eating healthier meals has also shown to be advantageous. You should try to eat smaller meals more frequently than the 3 traditional large meals. Eating a whole food diet which is rich in fruits and vegetables has been shown to be beneficial because of the abundance of vitamins, minerals and especially fiber.
4. Honey taken right before bed can help repair the sphincter. You should eat 2 teaspoon of honey right before bed to coat the sphincter for immediate tissue repair.
5. Finally, you should also limit your exposure to acidic and spicy foods. Limit your coffee intake, avoid smoking for a few days and stay away from spicy foods are simple yet effective ways to allow the sphincter to heal.
Cure Reflux in Hours
You can cure your acid reflux in literally hours with simple natural remedies. You can also permanently cure acid reflux disease with a reflux free lifestyle. Learn about a 100% guaranteed Acid Reflux Remedy Report that is step by step and researched based.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of reflux sufferers with a simple and effective Cure Acid Reflux Disease Remedy Report. Download your copy now!