Did you know that you can cure gout naturally by learning how to reduce uric acid levels in the blood? The average gout sufferer does not know this interesting fact. And the reason is because most doctors do not tell them now to treat this type of arthritis naturally.
Because gout is one of the most painful types of arthritis, I believe that it is your right to be well informed about your disease and how you can fully treat and prevent it from ever coming back. By the end of this article, you will have learned how to reduce the uric acid levels in your blood and how to say good bye to the pain in hours.
Why Curing Gout is Simple
The traditional treatment for this type of arthritis is to take expensive painkiller to lessen the pain and reduce the swelling in your toe. Some doctors have even prescribed an expensive air cast that allows you to walk but keep your toe stationary. This is an expensive and painful route.
The alternative treatment is exactly the opposite. Knowing that gout is caused by high levels of uric acid in the body, natural remedies work to flush the uric acid and dissolve the uric crystals that are causing the pain.
Therefore, traditional treatments temporarily work by numbing the pain. Natural remedies work by curing the cause of gout… too much uric acid in the blood and dissolving the crystals that are lodged between your joints.
Here are some tips to begin your alternative treatment.
How to Cure Gout Naturally
There are numerous ways you can flush uric acid and even prevent it from forming. The following tips will help you treat gout naturally.
1. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Water will naturally flush uric acid out of your body through your urine. You should drink at least 12 glasses of water throughout the whole day. Keep your urine clear!
2. Baking soda has been shown to increase the solubility of uric acid which allows the body to excrete it more readily. You should mix a half teaspoon of baking soda with 8 ounces of water.
3. Eat one cup of strawberries. Strawberries neutralize uric acid and create almost immediate relief from your symptoms.
4. Eat one cup of grapes during an attack. Grapes are a great snack during an attack because they will lessen the acidity of uric acid.
5. Lastly, alfalfa might also be a great option for you. Alfalfa is an excellent source of minerals and nutrients. It has also been shown to dramatically reduce uric acid levels by neutralizing the acid.
Cure Gout in Less than 2 Hours
Did you know that you can permanently cure and prevent gout from ever returning in less than 2 hours? Learn why this 100% guaranteed remedy report has helped thousands of sufferers with an almost perfect success rate.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would like to help you naturally cure gout at your own home. Learn why a trip to the grocery store is all you need for this researched, 100% guaranteed cure.