Are you looking for a treatment for UTI where antibiotics are not required? You are not alone! In fact, there are thousands of people who search the internet each day looking for urinary tract infection remedies and alternative treatments. Why?
It is known that antibiotics only work for a handful of people. Statistics show that you only have a 75% chance of curing your infection if you use antibiotics. If you are the other 25%, you must find something different.
Treating your urinary tract infection naturally can be healthier and more effective because you are allowing your body to fight and kill the infection. By the end of this article, you will be able to start your home treatment with 5 natural tips!
Why Natural Health Outperforms Antibiotics
If you are looking for convenience, antibiotics are by far your better option.
If you are looking for a healthier option to cure your UTI and boost the overall health of your body, natural health may be for you! Natural health treatments are simply a way to give your body what it needs to naturally kill the bacteria causing your infection.
In the case of urinary tracts, all you need is to boost your immunity and begin to flush your bladder with plenty of water and fiber. There are also numerous herbs, vegetables and fruits which have been shown to be beneficial for sufferers.
Here are some UTI secrets your doctor will never mention.
Treatment for UTI – Natural Secrets
1. Begin your treatment with a flush. Water benefits the body in literally thousands of ways! And keeping your urinary tract and bladder flushed is one of them. Make sure you are drinking 2 glasses of water for every 2 hours you are awake.
2. You can also keep the urinary tract flushed with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain water soluble fiber which will also keep the bladder flushed. Plus, minerals and vitamins from the fruits and veggies will benefit the overall health of the urinary tract.
3. You should also drink unsweetened cranberry juice while also supplementing acidophilus and bifidus capsules. The cranberry juice will acidify your urine to kill the E coli bacteria (cause of UTI) and the acidophilus and bifidus will help restore a normal pH balance in the system by helping regenerate the “good” bacteria that populates and defends your digestive and urinary tracts.
4. Apple cider vinegar has often been hailed a miracle remedy. And by taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 8 ounces of water, you can also have a UTI remedy. Apple cider vinegar will help attack the bacteria and flush it from the body. You can try this remedy 3 xs per day.
5. Finally, you should also supplement ascorbic acid daily. Vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) will boost the immunity and help fight the bacterial infection.
How to Cure UTI in 12 Hours
If you are interested in a simple and effective remedy that will cure UTI in less than 12 hours, please visit our website now. A treatment for UTI is seconds away with this 100% guaranteed, downloadable remedy report.
A treatment for UTI that will cure your infection in 12 hours or less! Joe Barton has helped thousands of sufferers with a 100% guaranteed, researched and step by step remedy report.