GERD natural cures are one of the hottest alternative treatments on the market right now! Many people are tired of taking antacids that are simply not working anymore. If you would like to finally cure your Gastro esophageal reflux disease, you need to learn how to cure your lower esophageal sphincter.
In this article, you will learn simple secrets that will help you strengthen and cure your sphincter. Be part of the thousands who are curing their acid reflux with simple natural cures that work in days.
Why Cure Your Sphincter?
People who suffer from GERD most commonly have a weak or damaged lower esophageal sphincter (LES). This often is the result of years of damage from our 21st century diets. (There are numerous foods and drinks that do damage to the sphincter.)
The sphincter is a muscle the sits on top of the stomach. The sphincter’s job is to allow food to enter the stomach and not allow gas or stomach acid to leave. Unfortunately, the sphincter does a lot of work and will often become weaker and more damaged the older we get.
Fortunately, natural health research and doctors have found simple ways to cure and prevent further sphincter damage. In other words, curing the sphincter will result in a GERD natural cure.
6 Secrets Your Doctor Didn’t Tell You about Acid Reflux
1. You should regularly drink one glass of water after every meal and snack. After eating, remnants of food are often left on the stomach’s opening. This does not allow the sphincter to get a tight seal on the stomach. By drinking water, you can create a tight seal between the sphincter and the stomach.
2. Allowing your sphincter to heal is also important. Every time you eat crunchy foods like toast, crackers, chips or granola, there are tiny scrapes left on your sphincter. This will cause further acid reflux attacks. You should try to only eat soft foods for a period of 2-3 days while you start your alternative treatment.
3. Avoid spicy and acidic foods for a period of 1 week. You should do everything you can to avoid carbonated drinks, alcohol, and coffee for a period of 1 week. This will allow your esophagus and sphincter time to heal.
4. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables has also been shown to be helpful for sufferers. Fruits and vegetables provide the body with plenty of minerals, vitamins and nutrients to help with the healing process. Plus, a diet high in dietary fiber is also beneficial.
5. Chewing thoroughly and eating smaller meals can also be helpful. Humans are naturally grazing creatures who should eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day. The average person eats 3 large meals a day. Try to eat smaller meals while chewing them thoroughly.
6. Honey can also be helpful. Before you go to bed, suck on a teaspoon of honey. Honey has been shown to naturally heal tissue and can be helpful for the sphincter.
Cure Acid Reflux in Hours with a 100% Guarantee
Don’t piece together your own alternative treatment. Learn what research shows about legitimate GERD Natural Cures! Discover a step by step, researched, 100% guaranteed Acid Reflux Remedy Report now!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a 100% guaranteed way to cure GERD naturally. Learn how GERD natural cures can cure your acid reflux problems.