This week alone, thousands of sufferers will look for a home kidney stone treatment other than water to help flush their kidney stones. Unfortunately, water can only do so much for helping you pass your problem painlessly.
It has been shown that kidney stones bigger than 5 mm may need something more than water to help them pass. If you are serious about flushing your kidney stones painlessly, these 5 tips may help you do that!
My Doctor Recommended Drinking Plenty of Water
Water has thousands of benefits and one benefit is to help flush the kidneys of stones. Therefore, you should follow your doctor’s advice to drink plenty of water. Unfortunately, many people find that drinking plenty of water does not help.
If you have been drinking water but to no avail, there is plenty of other alternative treatments you may want to try. Natural health research shows there are numerous other remedies you can try that flush the kidneys, dissolve calcium based kidney stones and even prevent future kidney stones from forming.
Though your doctor may never mention these, here are some secrets you may wish to try at home.
Tips for a Home Kidney Stone Treatment
1. While drinking plenty of water, it would be helpful to supplement at least 6-7 servings of your favorite vegetables and fruits to your diet. Both fruits and veggies contain water soluble fiber which will help flush the kidneys. Most fruits and some vegetables also contain citric acid which can help dissolve calcium build up in the kidneys.
2. Tea lovers are in luck too! A celery seed remedy has also been very helpful for many of my customers. All you need to do is boil 2 tablespoons with 2 cups of water. Sift the seeds before you drink and drink the tea regularly. (Pregnant women should avoid this remedy.)
3. Summer is a great time to eat watermelon. Watermelons are a great snack and have been shown to help in kidney stone elimination. All you need to do is eat as much watermelon as you can in one day. You will notice many trips to the bathroom because watermelons are mostly composed of water.
4. Exercise! Exercise! Exercise! Try to exercise for at least 45 minutes daily until your stones pass. Exercise allows all the body’s functions to operate more effectively which can be helpful for passing kidney stones.
5. Finally, sufferers have been found to be deficient in magnesium. Consider taking a magnesium supplement of no less than 300-350 mg/day.
Flush Kidney Stones in 24 Hours or Less
Passing your kidney stones can be done in 24 hours or less! With only 2 grocery store items, you can dissolve and pass your stones at home.
If you would like to try this 100% guaranteed home kidney stone treatment, please visit our website today. We promise you will not be disappointed with this step by step remedy.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you a 100% guaranteed, step by step remedy that is researched to work. Learn more about this home kidney stone treatment with 2- ingredients.