You are looking for hypertension help because you do not want to be on medication the rest of your life. Unfortunately, your doctor will not be any help. But where do you turn?
The internet is a great source for FREE information about high blood pressure and simple ways to cure and prevent it. (Make sure it is researched though!) Regrettably, most western patients do not believe in natural cures. Western doctors and medicine has brainwashed into believing that natural health is taboo.
But if you look at research, in some cases natural remedies and alternative treatments will outperform traditional medications.
The Biggest Loser Proves Natural Health Works
I recently watched an episode on the popular show, The Biggest Loser. I was impressed at how much weight someone can lose if they are dedicated to the cause of a healthy life. I was also impressed at how many ailments and body problems will go away when someone starts taking care of their health.
One contestant lost hundreds of pounds but also cured diabetes, high blood pressure, gout and 4 other problems. And this was just the result of eating right and living a healthy lifestyle.
In the same token, if you are diabetic, you can also reverse and cure diabetes by learning a healthier lifestyle and nutrition plan.
Let me explain a simple and effective to-do list for you!
Tips for Hypertension Help
1. Supplement fish oil, also known as Omega 3 fatty acid, which is very helpful for the heart. In fact, most dieticians believe that a multivitamin and fish oil are the best two supplements you should be taking. Fish oil has been shown to protect the heart and lower high blood pressure by nine points in some cases.
2. The better nutrition the more likely you are to cure high blood pressure. That is why apple cider vinegar is such a great remedy. Apple cider vinegar includes vitamins C, A, E, B1, B2 and B6, in addition to potassium, magnesium, copper and many other helpful nutrients. Though it does not taste great, you can mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to an 8 ounce cup of water and drink up. Add honey for some flavor.
3. Cayenne is another herb that is very helpful for the health of your heart. It is said to improve circulation and help keep the arteries from hardening. Mix a teaspoon of cayenne into a glass of water and drink twice a day.
4. Another simple tip you could try which is also very relaxing… tea! Drinking as little as a half cup a day of green or oolong tea for a year could cut the risk of hypertension by as much as 50 percent, according to a study done in Taiwan.
5. Finally, educate yourself on the tons of information about your nutrition and hypertension. A great tip would be to eat as many vegetables and fruits as you can in one day. Try to aim for at least 7 servings daily. Fruits and veggies contain water soluble fiber which will naturally flush your body and lower high blood pressure. There are also tons of other tips!
Learn More Researched Remedies
Imagine curing high blood pressure naturally with simple, effective step by step remedies that have been researched! If you would like a 100% guaranteed Hypertension Remedy Report that guarantees your satisfaction, please visit us now.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would like to challenge you to cure hypertension naturally with a healthy lifestyle and nutrition plan. Learn more about a 100% guarantee.