Understanding how to pass gallstones is simple if you practice a healthy lifestyle with a healthy diet. Unfortunately, most people who do not eat healthy could be diagnosed with gallstones sometime in their lives. If you are looking for a simple gallstone remedy, you have found the right place.
Have you ever heard the old saying, “The best medicine is prevention”? Obviously, the person who coined this phrase didn’t have to be a brain surgeon. But when it comes to gallstones, preventing future gallstones can also be a way to pass them.
In other words, by eating a healthier diet, you could prevent future gallstones from developing but also pass the ones in your gallbladder. Let me explain!
Do Not Remove Your Gallbladder
Contrary to what your doctor says, you do not have to get your gallbladder (an organ) removed if you suffer from gallstones. Before you remove this important organ, you should make sure you try to pass it naturally.
Though gallbladder surgery is a very common surgery in western cultures, it can cause serious problems later on in life. One problem is that people who have had their gallbladder removed will run a much higher risk of both colon and bowel cancers. Not to mention, the common side effects of surgery which include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
If you would like to save thousands of dollars and keep your gallbladder, here are some dieting tips to help you prevent and cure gallstones.
How to Pass Gallstones with Your Diet
1. Research shows that one of the best ways to prevent gallstones is to eat a diet that is high in water soluble fiber. Since fiber helps the bowels and digestive systems, this would only make sense. Educating yourself on various fiber rich foods can be helpful for curing this disease.
2. When choosing grains you should always aim for whole grains! Choose whole grain breads, buns, bagels, muffins, bran flakes, corn bran cereals, whole wheat cereals, brown rice, and whole grain pastas.
3. You should also eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. You should eat 2-4 servings of fruits a day and 3-5 servings of vegetables. Try to eat fresh and organic kinds if possible.
4. You should also try to find vegetables that have high amounts of chlorophyll. Spinach, fresh parsley and wheat grass have been shown to effectively cleanse the liver, kidneys and gallbladder. You can also add these vegetables to any juice mix. (use a blender)
5. Here are foods that you should avoid: eggs, pork, onions, alcohol, fried foods, fattening foods, salty foods, heavy proteins, cow’s milk and processed foods.
6. Drink 10-12 glasses of water every day.
7. Supplementing vitamins is also important. There are numerous vitamins that are helpful. For instance, vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) has been shown to convert cholesterol to bile which can help prevent future gallstones.
Passing Gallstones Painlessly in 24 Hours
If you are sensing hope with these 7 researched tips, you may want to learn about a 100% guaranteed Gallstone Remedy Report. This step by step remedy is researched based and has helped thousands of sufferers pass their stones painlessly. Learn how to avoid surgery in 24 hours.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing will teach you how to pass gallstones in 24 hours or less. Learn about our 100% guarantee now!