Two words for you, “Keep Gallbladder!” Before you surgically remove it, you should try everything you can to keep your gallbladder. Unfortunately, over a half a million people in America alone will remove their organ, the gallbladder, this year alone.
Though this type of surgery is a very popular surgery, many natural health doctors are saying that removing this important organ could be the worst mistake of your life. If you are scheduled for surgery, you may want to try a simple alternative treatment before you go under the knife or laser.
Why You Should Keep Your Gallbladder
Have you tried an alternative treatment or remedy to pass your gallstones? Have you tried eating a healthier diet to allow your gallbladder to cleanse and flush itself? Have you taken vitamins?
Unfortunately, most people answer ‘No’ to most of these questions before their surgery. But before you enter the operating room, you may wish to try some simple remedies that could help you pass your stones.
Common side effects of this surgery include: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and inability to eat your favorite foods. It is also been shown that removing your gallbladder can leave you more likely to be diagnosed with bowel or colon cancers.
How You Can Avoid Gallbladder Surgery?
There are numerous things you can do to pass your gallstones and avoid surgery. Here are a few ways!
1. Your diet has an enormous impact on your gallbladder and gallstones. For instance, eating plenty of water soluble fiber has been shown to help flush the gallbladder and its stones. You can do this with 7 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
2. Vitamin therapy has also been very popular! For instance, it has been shown that vitamin C (ascorbic acid) can naturally change cholesterol to bile which will prevent gallstones and could dissolve stones in your gallbladder.
3. Remedies are also extremely popular. One remedy that has been helpful for many of our customers is the juice therapy remedy. Because vegetables rich in chlorophyll have been shown to flush the liver, kidneys and gallbladder, it only makes sense to eat these vegetables in a juice mix. Many sufferers regularly blend wheat grass, fresh parsley and spinach into a healthy juice blend.
4. Lifestyle habits are also critical to helping your stones pass. Simple tips like drinking water throughout the day and exercising daily have allowed many people to pass their stones naturally!
5. Finally, educating yourself on the latest research of the gallbladder and natural health can also prove to be helpful.
How to Pass Gallstone by Tomorrow
These few tips are only the beginning of what you can do to painlessly pass your gallstones…
If you would like to keep your gallbladder, check out this 100% guaranteed Gallstone Remedy Report. Thousands have tried our step by step remedies and have saved thousands in medical costs. Learn how today!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would love to teach you how to avoid losing your gallbladder by passing your gallstones in less than 24 hours. Guaranteed!