You do not have to suffer any longer; there are thousands of patients using a simple gout herbal cure to treat their pain. Unfortunately, you are most likely not going to hear anything about herbal therapy at your doctor’s office. Western medical establishments have done everything they can to keep alternative treatments out of your hands.
However, thousands of patients learn simple natural cures via the internet and word of mouth. It is reported that thousands of people have naturally cured this painful form of arthritis using a gout herbal cure.
Here are 7 herbs you may want to try ASAP!
Why Herbs can Cure Gout Naturally?
Because gout is caused by your body not being able to effectively flush uric acid, it only makes sense that treating gout can only occur by flushing the uric acid and dissolving uric crystals. Many herbs have been studied and have been found ineffective and some effective.
Here are a list of effective herbs you may wish to try!
A Gout Herbal Cure
1. Alfalfa has been shown to neutralize high uric acid levels. Many experts believe that alfalfa’s minerals and nutrients account for dramatically reducing the uric acid levels in patients.
2. Bilberry, like NSAIDS, is filled with anthocyanosides which are anti-inflammatory. In addition, bilberry also contains flavonoids which have been shown effective in treating gout symptoms.
3. Burdoch has also been remarkably effective at neutralizing uric acid. Thus contributing to curing and preventative measures.
4. Black cohash is a herb which has been shown to reduce the acidic levels in blood acidity.
5. Buchu when used as a tea has been shown to not only dissolve uric acid crystals, but also to help the body eliminate them.
6. Cayenne pepper has also been a treatment for aching joints. All you need to do is combine one tablespoon of cayenne with 1 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of water. Mix thoroughly and use a washcloth to apply to affected joint and surrounding areas.
7. Finally, celery seeds contain nearly 20 different types of anti-inflammatory properties which make it very effective for sufferers. To prepare, combine one tablespoon of celery seeds with 2 cups of water and boil until the seeds become soft. Strain the seeds from the mixture and drink 4 times a day. (Pregnant women should avoid this remedy.)
Cure Gout in Hours
These 7 herbs are a great way to cure your gout in hours. However, there are numerous other remedies that you can try that involve vitamins, foods, drinks, supplements and even lifestyle changes. Learn about a 100% guaranteed way to cure gout in hours.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing guarantee that you will cure gout in literally 2 hours with a simple Gout Remedy Report. If you loved this gout herbal cure, discover more tips today!