If you are looking for immediate pain relief and a simple way to cure the cause of gout, you may want to try some natural gout remedies. For many people, natural remedies are still sometimes considered taboo. Westernized medical establishments have done everything possible to trick us into believing that natural health is quack.
Fortunately, many research studies have found that in some cases natural remedies can outperform traditional treatments. In the case of gout, natural remedies will work to cure the cause of gout. Traditional treatments for this form of arthritis include painkillers (NSAIDS) and resting the foot. But there is a lot more you can do!
If you are looking for a quick way to cure gout, this article will explain 7 ways to treat your pain naturally.
Cure Gout in Hours
Gout is caused by the body’s inability to flush uric acid effectively. Uric acid is a byproduct of the body breaking down purines which are compounds in many of the foods we eat. With this information, it only makes sense that natural gout remedies can work if they neutralize or flush the uric acid.
Here are 7 tips that many doctors will never share with their patients.
1. Water has thousands of benefits and flushing uric acid is one of them. Make sure you drink at least 2 cups of water for every 2 hours you are awake. Make it a goal to keep your urine clear for the whole day.
2. Avoiding alcohol for a few days can also be helpful. Alcohol, especially beer, can lead to hyperuricemia because it interferes with the removal of uric acid from the body.
3. There are 4 stages of gout which vary by some degree, however, one remedy that works for all stages is a baking soda remedy that works to dissolve uric acid crystals and make uric acid more soluble. All you need to do for this remedy is mix a half teaspoon of baking soda with 8 ounces of water and drink up.
4. Neutralize the uric acid by eating numerous fruits like cherries, strawberries, blueberries and grapes. A good rule of thumb is to always, always, always eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
5. Herbal therapy has also been very popular with many of our customers. For instance, juniper has been shown to greatly neutralize uric acid. You can find juniper at any health food store.
6. Eating fresh parsley has been helpful because it acts as a natural diuretic which can help your body flush out the uric acid.
7. You should also try supplementing vitamins. For instance, B-complex helps the body convert uric acid into harmless compounds. You should supplement 350 mg of vitamin B complex daily.
Other Natural Gout Remedies
Did you know there are numerous ways to cure gout naturally? Learn other natural gout remedies which can cure and prevent this disease in only 2 hours. Our remedy report lists every researched alternative treatment that has been shown to flush uric acid. And it is 100% guaranteed to work!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you a 100% guaranteed way to use natural gout remedies and make them work. Learn how you can be gout free now!