There are numerous ways to cure a urinary tract but your doctor will most likely never mention a single one. This is because an alternative UTI treatment would most likely cost pharmaceutical companies billions of dollars.
Though antibiotics sometimes do not work for urinary tract infections, they are still considered the best form of traditional treatment. Only natural health doctors prescribe an alternative UTI treatment over antibiotics.
But research shows that an alternative remedy should be your first line of defense.
Why You Should Choose an Alternative UTI Treatment
Did you know that antibiotics will only work about 75% of the time? You are most likely reading this article because the antibiotics you took did not work. Studies show that about 1 in 4 patients who take antibiotics will redevelop another infection within the same year of treatment.
This is largely because antibiotics will kill both good and bad bacteria in the urinary tract. And a healthy urinary tract can only prevent future attacks with plenty of good bacteria. Therefore, it is important to learn how to cure a UTI naturally and prevent it naturally too!
Here are 5 tips to cure your urinary tract.
Cure a Urinary Tract
1. The quickest way to restore health is to restore the pH in your urinary tract. You can do this with foods which help the body flush the ‘bad’ bacteria away. You should incorporate these foods to your diet immediately: kale, spinach, potatoes, yams, zucchini, carrots, squash, onions, mineral water, broccoli, mustard greens, beet greens, eggplant, green beans, avocado, grapes, pears, and apples.
2. Kidney functioning is especially important to fight and prevent UTIs. An alfalfa juice concentrate can dramatically improve the kidney functioning which will help the body rid itself of toxins and increase the flow of urine.
3. Cranberries have also been shown to be very beneficial to sufferers. A compound in cranberries has been shown to help flush E coli bacteria which clings to the tract’s walls. Eating cranberries can be especially important for repeat sufferers.
4. Boosting your immunity with eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is also critical to fighting this infection and preventing it. You should also be supplementing vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) regularly to keep your immunity high.
5. Drinking one cup of nettle leaf tea up to 6 times per day can help flush your system and help relieve the symptoms of a urinary tract infection. Nettle acts as an anti-inflammatory and can help reduce pain and swelling that often accompanies a urinary tract infection. It also works as a diuretic, so it increases the flow of urine helping flush out bad bacteria.
Try an Alternative UTI Treatment
If you would like to finally say good-bye to your infection, try an alternative UTI treatment that is 100% guaranteed to work and is step by step.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would like you to try an alternative UTI treatment that is 100% guaranteed to work in less than 12 hours. Cure your Urinary Tract with one trip to the grocery store!