Gout alternative treatments have become a popular topic in the gout community lately. Because there is no medical established cure for gout, many sufferers are turning to natural health remedies instead of commonly prescribed NSAIDs.
However, many people are still skeptical about alternative treatments and their legitimacy. If you are someone who would consider themselves ‘skeptical’, you might want to try for yourself the fastest growing treatment for gout… gout alternative treatments.
By the end of this article, you will understand why thousands are treating themselves naturally and why research is hinting at this future gout cure.
Why NSAIDs will NOT help you?
The common medical treatment for gout has traditionally been NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Some doctors will also prescribe colchicines, corticosteroid drugs, and adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH). These drugs are used to relieve the pain and swelling that is associated with gout.
Unfortunately, NSAIDs do nothing for treating this painful arthritis disease. Because gout is caused by the body’s inability to flush uric acid, it is no wonder that expensive painkillers do not treat gout. NSAIDs only use it to treat the pain and swelling.
More unfortunately, many patients will use painkillers so much that they will continue to use the affected joint. The joint’s continual wear and tear will eventually lead to a permanently disfigured joint over time. This is a common side effect among patients who use NSAIDs repeatedly.
But there is a better option.
FREE Gout Alternative Treatments
Though there is no single pill to cure gout, you can cure gout with a healthier lifestyle, proper diet, and some simple remedies. Here are some alternative treatments that have helped some of my customers.
1. You should begin by gently exercising the joints to avoid stiffness and strengthen the muscles around the joints. Overtime, your body will help you flush the uric acid crystals that are causing the pain but it is important to exercise in the meantime.
2. Drinking water is extremely important because it aids in flushing the uric acid and purines that are causing the pain. You should try to drink about 2 cups of water for every 2 hours you are awake.
3. Like stated earlier, this painful form of arthritis is caused by ‘purines’ that are in many of the foods we eat. Purines are converted to uric acid which a healthy body will flush. If you avoid purine-rich foods, you have a better chance of preventing and curing this disease. You should avoid foods like poultry, legumes, seafood, shellfish, and red meats. Try to avoid animal-based foods until the symptoms go away.
4. Vitamin therapy has been a popular natural remedy for this disease. You can supplement up to 3000 mg of vitamin C daily or get plenty with eating certain fruits and vegetables.
5. Eating fruits and vegetables is also important. Fruits and veggies contain vitamin C but also contain water soluble fiber which is extremely important for flushing the uric acid and crystals. Oranges have been a very popular choice.
Is there more you can do?
Learning how to cure gout is simple, learn how to cure your gout in 2 hours with only 1 trip to the grocery store. This gout alternative treatments report is 100% guaranteed to work or you don’t pay anything!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing promise you will be completely cured and satisfied after you try their guaranteed, step by step Gout Alternative Treatments Remedy. Download yours now!